• Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jul 1, 2012
    Not illegal to have, just illegal to transfer in MD after Oct 1, any you have before then you can keep. Buy em while you can (or go next door to VA, PA, etc and get them after Oct 1).

Chaunsey

Ultimate Member
    Nov 28, 2009
    brandywine MD
    i agree, right now, proper original 15 rounders can be shipped to MD, after oct that wont be the case any more.

get em now, they will be legal to keep even after october.

im sure keepshooting's mags are great, but personally i would rather get the original 15 rounders or even original 30 rounders.

i already have 6 myself or id definitely be looking to get some original 15 rounders asap.

Jul 1, 2012
    Original 15 rd'ers are still pretty reasonable ($30-$40) there must have been a big cache discovered recently or something because alot of them "still in the wrapper" have cropped up on eBay (hmmm... listed as 10 rounders of course :innocent0 ) and GB. If you don't care about originality the new manufacture Korean 15 rdr's are high quality, at least the ones I got were. $10-$15 ea...

Chaunsey

Ultimate Member
    Nov 28, 2009
    brandywine MD
    Original 15 rd'ers are still pretty reasonable ($30-$40) there must have been a big cache discovered recently or something because alot of them "still in the wrapper" have cropped up on eBay (hmmm... listed as 10 rounders of course :innocent0 ) and GB. If you don't care about originality the new manufacture Korean 15 rdr's are high quality, at least the ones I got were. $10-$15 ea...

the wrapped 15 rounders have always been pretty well available, i think there were a LOT made.

liberty tree has 30 rounders for $30 and both USGI for $22 and new korean 15 rounders for $24 in stock.

https://www.libertytreecollectors.com/productcart/pc/viewPrd.asp?idproduct=2417&idcategory=
    https://www.libertytreecollectors.com/productcart/pc/viewPrd.asp?idproduct=1567&idcategory=30
    https://www.libertytreecollectors.com/productcart/pc/viewPrd.asp?idproduct=2443&idcategory=30

Machodoc

Old Guy
    Jun 27, 2012
    Just South of Chuck County
    Not illegal to have, just illegal to transfer in MD after Oct 1, any you have before then you can keep. Buy em while you can (or go next door to VA, PA, etc and get them after Oct 1).

I suggest that anyone thinking along these lines visit Big Dog Outfitters in King George, VA (Hwy 301, about 8 miles south of the Harry Nice bridge), they've got a great supply of high-capacity mags.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Millebar

Latest threads

Top Bottom