• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • h2u

Village Idiot
    Jul 8, 2007
    South County
    If anyone is off and wants to come by, a few of the old-skool MDS members are getting together to shoot at Delmarva on Monday. So far we have JeepDriver, gibby, Adodson, myself, and anyone else we can scare up over the weekend.
    We’ll probably get there around 10a and leave by 3p...or until we run out of ammo. But with Jeep there, you older guys know that’s an impossibility ;)

If you find the lifted 4Runner on the line - you’ve found us.

h2u

Village Idiot
    Jul 8, 2007
    South County
    No worries, bigjohn! We’ll catch ya next time :thumbsup:

We like to go back to DSC when we can and relive the good old days of MDS - when we actually all got together and went shooting.

While we all keep in touch via phone/text/email/social media, nothing beats a few hours of face to face trigger pulling, exchanging info, and trying out others firearms :D
    I miss that with the current group.

lazarus

Ultimate Member
    Jun 23, 2015
    Bah, if only. With the kids in school and a holiday for me, my wife has demanded I spend part of the day with her. The rest I need to get over the Patuxent to scout before early ML season starts and sight in my ML.

Though I might need to try to sight in my ML twice. It’ll be 80 something on Monday and the long term forecast is 35-60F early ML season. Damned Maryland weather and heat wave.

Mdeng

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Nov 13, 2009
    Virginia
    What time? I am in OC and will be heading back to reality on Monday. Didn't bring anything for the range but may stop by to say hello.

haoleboy

1/2 Banned
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 17, 2005
    Dentsville
    No worries, bigjohn! We’ll catch ya next time :thumbsup:

We like to go back to DSC when we can and relive the good old days of MDS - when we actually all got together and went shooting.

While we all keep in touch via phone/text/email/social media, nothing beats a few hours of face to face trigger pulling, exchanging info, and trying out others firearms :D
    I miss that with the current group.
    I miss it too. We've lost a lot of good old members because of incoming newbs. I've been meaning to call 3rdRcn and Canuck to see what they have been up to.
    I'm off tomorrow, maybe I'll swing by if you guys don't mind.

h2u

Village Idiot
    Jul 8, 2007
    South County
    What time? I am in OC and will be heading back to reality on Monday. Didn't bring anything for the range but may stop by to say hello.

I miss it too. We've lost a lot of good old members because of incoming newbs. I've been meaning to call 3rdRcn and Canuck to see what they have been up to.
    I'm off tomorrow, maybe I'll swing by if you guys don't mind.

10am-ish is the plan. We all live a couple of hours from DSC, so it won’t be the buttcrack of dawn - like the old days of MDS ;)

I’ll probably be there a little early to grab a spot on the line, as they open at 9am. Hopefully it won’t get crowded until later in the AM.

We’d love to see both of you guys!! We have a few more MDS guys wanting to come - but until I see them pull up...I’m not counting them :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Tactical Shepherd

Latest threads

Top Bottom