• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bnich82

African American w/a Gun!
    Dec 8, 2011
    man that sold out quick...it's amazing everyone talks about how expensive this ammo is but no one seems to be able to keep it in stock....

looks like it's time to start reloading for 5.7 now....thanks for the heads up BT

MPDickerson101

MPDickerson101
    Jan 30, 2012
    Gotham City (Baltimore)
    I have about 3,700+ rounds of SS195 white box that I have been sitting on forever. Lately, it has crossed my mind to sell it all...but if I did, I might as well sell the PS90 (Gen 1) and FiveseveN pistol too so I could buy other toys. I am finding it difficult because I believe that you should never get rid of a perfectly functional gun that's already paid for...but considering it now to fund the purchase of other weapons that use more "traditional" ammo. Any thoughts?

bnich82

African American w/a Gun!
    Dec 8, 2011
    All that for a .22? :evilgrin3

jk:innocent0

Possibly if they were in the same category...

134.40 ft/lbs of energy - Kel-Tec PMR (4.3" barrel) .22 Mag
    358.57 ft/lbs of energy - FN 5.7 (4.75" barrel)

I doubt .45" of barrel will make up for the 224.17 ft/lbs of energy

I'll take the 5.7 over a .22 any day my friend :party29:

Sirex