• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gtodave

MDS Supporter
    Aug 14, 2007
    Mt Airy
    I've lurked here for a while, finally signed up. Been over at THR for a while now though (under another name). I like this site better ;)

PS, why does Fred. Co. get grouped in with MoCo and PG????? I've tried hard the last few years to seperate myself from those two lol to no avail :)

Cpl. Cornbeef

May 22, 2007
    Frederick
    I've lurked here for a while, finally signed up. Been over at THR for a while now though (under another name). I like this site better ;)

PS, why does Fred. Co. get grouped in with MoCo and PG????? I've tried hard the last few years to seperate myself from those two lol to no avail :)

LOL!!! I hear ya! Frederick is no where near as Liberal as MoCo and PG.

K31

"Part of that Ultra MAGA Crowd"
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2006
    AA county
    All of the "progressives" moved up to Frederick when they did such a good job of molding MoCo to their ideals that they couldn't stand to live there any more.

gtodave

MDS Supporter
    Aug 14, 2007
    Mt Airy
    All of the "progressives" moved up to Frederick when they did such a good job of molding MoCo to their ideals that they couldn't stand to live there any more.
    See quote from Cpl. Cornbeef....there's still some good ol' boys in Fredneck ;)

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone.

4g64loser

Bad influence
    Jan 18, 2007
    maryland
    welcome to the boards, from the most anti-gun area i've ever found (outside of rockville), ellicott $hity maryland!!!!

hope to see you at the shoots

gtodave

MDS Supporter
    Aug 14, 2007
    Mt Airy
    carryaglock, where do you shoot in Frederick? I've heard there is a nice/cheap place to shoot, but I can never remember the name/how to get there.

HoChiWaWa

Ultimate Member
    Feb 27, 2007
    Montgomery Village
    carryaglock, where do you shoot in Frederick? I've heard there is a nice/cheap place to shoot, but I can never remember the name/how to get there.

Cresap off of linganore (which is off of 144)

I drive out there from PG and MoCo regularly as its cheap and the people are friendly (albeit very strict about rules, which has never bothered me, safety first and all)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Millebar

Latest threads

Top Bottom