• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Czechnologist

Concerned Citizen
    Mar 9, 2016
    This one does have potential, but MAC has never met a CZ they didn't like.

I could use a decent striker fire. Sold my Glock many moons ago and never looked back. So, with CZ ergos, this could be sweet.

I agree. I've come so close lately to buying one of the Steyr striker-fired pistols - an L9, C9 or M9 - that I thought my mind was made up until I watched the video. Now I'm not so sure. It'll be interesting to see how the P10 stands-up against the competition.

dontpanic

Ultimate Member
    Jul 7, 2013
    Timonium
    I'm sure it will be a very nice pistol but they will not beat the Steyr M9.

It was a very smart move to have it fit G19 holsters. Finding anythng for the Steyr is pretty difficult. But still easier than 5 years ago when I got mine.

Czechnologist

Concerned Citizen
    Mar 9, 2016
    I'm sure it will be a very nice pistol but they will not beat the Steyr M9.

It was a very smart move to have it fit G19 holsters. Finding anythng for the Steyr is pretty difficult. But still easier than 5 years ago when I got mine.

CZ appears to have got it all together with the P10 but my main concern with any striker pistol is the quality of its trigger. I had always heard that Glocks were terrible and then I finally shot one. It wasn't bad. It was just different.

I haven't shot the Steyr yet but my mind is pretty much made up: I want one. I like just about anything Steyr puts their name on, the same way I like CZ and Walther.

dontpanic

Ultimate Member
    Jul 7, 2013
    Timonium
    CZ appears to have got it all together with the P10 but my main concern with any striker pistol is the quality of its trigger. I had always heard that Glocks were terrible and then I finally shot one. It wasn't bad. It was just different.

I haven't shot the Steyr yet but my mind is pretty much made up: I want one. I like just about anything Steyr puts their name on, the same way I like CZ and Walther.

I'm also a big fan of CZ, but I have no love for the P-07 or p-09. I'm sure they are fine guns but they jyst do not do it for me.

I will definitely check out a P10 when we can. Maybe they can offer it with a threaded barrel and suppressor height sights.

Czechnologist

Concerned Citizen
    Mar 9, 2016
    I will definitely check out a P10 when we can. Maybe they can offer it with a threaded barrel and suppressor height sights.

FF to 12:41 when you get a chance. It's already in the works and is supposed to be available in Spring.

Last edited:

Czechnologist

Concerned Citizen
    Mar 9, 2016
    I only skipped through the one video about the p-10; missed info about mags. What mag does it take, normal cz75, or p-07/9 type?

The trigger sounds fantastic, maybe the new best production trigger available.

At 6:10 he explains the diff. P10 mags will work in P07's but not the reverse. Further, he states that CZ will have all P10 and P07 magazines made like the P10's for interchangeability.

Yes, the short reset on that trigger looks really nice!

Minuteman

BANNED!!!
    At 6:10 he explains the diff. P10 mags will work in P07/09's but not the reverse. Further, he states that CZ will have all P10 and P07 magazines made like the P10's for interchangeability.

Yes, the short reset on that trigger looks really nice!

Thanks for that.

Great news if the p10 is your first cz. Sucks if you already have several other cz mags. This is one thing cz should have done better. Lots of unique cz mags. Most other manufactures have interchangeable mags. Glock nailed this little detail.

StantonCree

Watch your beer
    Jan 23, 2011
    Looks like a Glock LOL

CZ should stick to what it does best.

This does just look like another Glock copy. I haven't really lusted after a "new" semi auto in years. Nothing new or truly innovative seems like a lot of G19 attempts. Besides the PCR I haven't been super wowed by a semi auto in a while and really the PCR is just a smaller 75 with a user friendly trigger!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Millebar

Latest threads

Top Bottom