• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • olzkool

Feb 20, 2009
    Baltimore
    Thanks for the heads up. Not quite as good as the knights tatoo promo but still a good deal. Guess I got to open the piggy bank again.

CKOD

Jan 30, 2009
    Thanks for the heads up. Not quite as good as the knights tatoo promo but still a good deal. Guess I got to open the piggy bank again.

That was AAC not knights. Boy... if it were knights and good for more then $1k like the AAC one was I would have to highly consider that. NT4 or hold onto the credit till the M110 is availible for public sales. (it will be, they just have to get military orders done before they can make ones for public sale.)

FrankOceanXray

Ultimate Member
    Oct 29, 2008
    I'd never get a tatoo.

This is a sweet deal. But, eh.... crap. I dunno. House, paint, carpet, wood floors, ......

Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    Damn....if that was just for a .22 suppressor.....

Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    Pretty sure Continental can hook you up.

CKOD

Jan 30, 2009
    $650ish MSRP, which includes the built-in LCD.

:lol2: I can get a SWR trident with mount for 600 from major malfunction (just called and asked a few days ago)
    and it's quite a few db quieter, even the gemtech multimount is quieter then the tundra, not as quiet as the SWR though, and the MSRP on the multimount is $675 vs $699 for the tundra.

msrp for the Trident $720, so all in the same price range.

I mean it appears to be a good suppressor, just a bit high on the price-point vs performance compared to others. I wonder if they are sitting on shelves and they had to do this instead of just lowering the price. I.E. stocking dealer bought it for $550 with msrp of $699 (or whatever... made up the dealer price) and if they dropped the msrp to $499 I'm guessing the dealers wouldnt be so happy.

Maybe someone else now can run a deal where you get a free (or maybe 60% off or something...) coupon for a threaded barrel from jarvis/storm lake/bar-sto or something :D

Kharn

Ultimate Member
    Mar 9, 2008
    Hazzard County
    CKOD:
    Yes, the Tundra's sitting on their shelves as the Multimount is a superior, more popular suppressor from the same company (Tundra does not offer a 3-lug mount, which is killing the sales). Plus the whole Trident-regarded-as-the-best thing...

olzkool

Feb 20, 2009
    Baltimore
    Yeah I know, I don't know why I said kinghts guess because I was just checking some out. I tried to do the tatoo deal and my wife volunteered to get one but they didn't honor the scheduled end date that was posted because ownershiip made em cut the promo short. I had an appointment set up and all. It was a good thing I called first lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom