• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Boondock Saint

Ultimate Member
    Dec 11, 2008
    White Marsh
    Got a 6" rig for my GP 100. I'm very impressed with the quality of the leather and its construction. A very (too) tight fit that will surely ease up a bit with use.

If you need a holster, give this one a look.

montoya32

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jun 16, 2010
    Harford Co
    Got a 6" rig for my GP 100. I'm very impressed with the quality of the leather and its construction. A very (too) tight fit that will surely ease up a bit with use.

If you need a holster, give this one a look.

Wrap a sandwich bag or saran wrap around your gun and leave it in the holster for a day or two. It will stretch and be good to go.

dist1646

Ultimate Member
    May 1, 2012
    Eldersburg
    Wrap a sandwich bag or saran wrap around your gun and leave it in the holster for a day or two. It will stretch and be good to go.

I was about to post something similar. I wrap the gun, then I wet the holster though and let it dry. After that, I re-treat the leather with neetsfoot oil.

Boondock Saint

Ultimate Member
    Dec 11, 2008
    White Marsh

I used a ziplock bag for a few hours just to see if I could get a proof of concept in that short time, and the draw is already smoother. I'm sure it'll contract a bit, but I'll play around with it until I get it where I want it.

Thanks for the tip. :thumbsup:

montoya32

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jun 16, 2010
    Harford Co
    I used a ziplock bag for a few hours just to see if I could get a proof of concept in that short time, and the draw is already smoother. I'm sure it'll contract a bit, but I'll play around with it until I get it where I want it.

Thanks for the tip. :thumbsup:

Cool. Good to go. Do not use talc powder or anything else. You will be fine with the plastic and use.

Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie
    I am late to this party. Forget the plastic bag and wetting, etc... place the pistol in a dress sock, holster it and should be good to go the next day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Wolfloc22

Latest threads

Top Bottom