• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ShallNotInfringe

Lil Firecracker
    Feb 17, 2013
    Nice points Brian. Too bad facts only slow them down enough so they can come up with more trite stuff they heard come out of some treacherous politicians mouth.

A mind truly is a terrible thing to waste.

occbrian

Ultimate Member
    Jan 3, 2013
    in a cave
    Just remember... We don't need to yell Molon labe at them. Just state the facts and ask them to post theirs. They usually stfu in short order.

Hopalong

Man of Many Nicknames
    Jun 28, 2010
    Howard County
    Just remember... We don't need to yell Molon labe at them. Just state the facts and ask them to post theirs. They usually stfu in short order.

I've actually found that it's the calm ones that they fear the most.

The loud ones they can just ignore and call nuts.

It's hard to call someone who appears to be rationally quoting scientific data nuts and ignore them.

There's a time and a place to be loud, mind you. But some missions require a scalpel, while some require a bazooka. Choose wisely. :D

woodstock

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jun 28, 2009
    Please see the article in Freedoms First Choice, October 2013, pp., 43~"How to win a debate with an anti-gunner.

Bolts Rock

Living in Free America!
    Apr 8, 2012
    Northern Alabama
    I've actually found that it's the calm ones that they fear the most.

The loud ones they can just ignore and call nuts.

It's hard to call someone who appears to be rationally quoting scientific data nuts and ignore them.

There's a time and a place to be loud, mind you. But some missions require a scalpel, while some require a bazooka. Choose wisely. :D

Have you seen my picture? You had to, I'm the biker mortician looking guy in the Sun article. When I talk to them face to face in their offices I usually stay icy calm, freaks the shit out of them.

I just responded to Aaron Smith, I hope he understands the 7 syllable word I used. :lol2:

Hopalong

Man of Many Nicknames
    Jun 28, 2010
    Howard County
    Have you seen my picture? You had to, I'm the biker mortician looking guy in the Sun article. When I talk to them face to face in their offices I usually stay icy calm, freaks the shit out of them.

I just responded to Aaron Smith, I hope he understands the 7 syllable word I used. :lol2:

I knew I liked you when I saw your avatar. :D

Bob Lee $wagger

Roll Tide
    Jan 5, 2013
    Orange Beach, Alabama
    That link was undoubtedly the best read I've had all day. Job well done Brian.

MD Designated Collector
    Utah CCW- good in 30+ states but not in the People's Republic of Marylandstan. Martin OweMalley "Supreme Dicktator". "What's in your wallet?"

Bolts Rock

Living in Free America!
    Apr 8, 2012
    Northern Alabama
    I knew I liked you when I saw your avatar. :D

There's a story to the avatar and I put it up the night of Good Friday after the changed committee vote and Dumais wanting me arrested. I stalked out of the committee room with Nelson Rockefeller's symbol of protected speech rigidly flashed over my shoulder. I was even joking with Chief Wilson the day they voted the bill on the floor about it and today the Trooper she tried to have arrest me joked about it, he declined to arrest me because I made no verbal outburst and the finger is protected speech thanks to Rockefeller.

Hopalong

Man of Many Nicknames
    Jun 28, 2010
    Howard County
    There's a story to the avatar and I put it up the night of Good Friday after the changed committee vote and Dumais wanting me arrested. I stalked out of the committee room with Nelson Rockefeller's symbol of protected speech rigidly flashed over my shoulder. I was even joking with Chief Wilson the day they voted the bill on the floor about it and today the Trooper she tried to have arrest me joked about it, he declined to arrest me because I made no verbal outburst and the finger is protected speech thanks to Rockefeller.

Remind me to buy you a drink if we ever cross paths (again?) in Annapolis, or elsewhere.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    navyfirefighter1981

Latest threads

Top Bottom