Go Back   Maryland Shooters > Gun Rights and Legislation > National 2A Issues


Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old July 2nd, 2013, 01:10 PM #1
Dklo Dklo is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 285
Dklo Dklo is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 285
Russian Troops to Provide Security on US Soil

http://www.themoscowtimes.com/news/a...nt/482610.html

Anyone got any more info on this? We dont allow our own troops to police anything in this country. Why Russians??
Dklo is offline  
Old July 2nd, 2013, 01:13 PM #2
Dave MP's Avatar
Dave MP Dave MP is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Dundalk (District 6)
Posts: 4,646
Dave MP Dave MP is offline
Senior Member
Dave MP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Dundalk (District 6)
Posts: 4,646
Dupe (under another name):
http://www.mdshooters.com/showthread...hlight=russian
__________________
REGISTER TO VOTE HERE

CIVIC ACTION EMAIL SYSTEM

HOW TO CONTACT YOUR LEGISLATORS
When we assumed the Soldier, we did not lay aside the Citizen - George Washington
MDS unofficial introductions post whore
Dave MP is offline  
Old July 2nd, 2013, 01:28 PM #3
6 ft. Leprechaun 6 ft. Leprechaun is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 75
6 ft. Leprechaun 6 ft. Leprechaun is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 75
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dklo View Post
http://www.themoscowtimes.com/news/a...nt/482610.html

Anyone got any more info on this? We dont allow our own troops to police anything in this country. Why Russians??
Because our leader has no cojones. In the past two or three years, we've had to "escort" Russian bombers away from the Alaskan coast at least three times. They were conducting "military drills". There were also some reports of a Russian nuclear sub being found leaving the gulf, off the coast of FL. It was unknown how long the sub had been there before being detected.

Obama keeps running his mouth regarding Syria but won't do anything because Russia has basically said you're not going to get involved through the UN, trading of arms to Assad and deploying several warships right next to Damascus.

Now there are reports of the biggest naval military joint drill ever by Russia and China being conducted.

Saber rattling or something else?
6 ft. Leprechaun is offline  
Old July 3rd, 2013, 12:01 PM #4
JMangle JMangle is offline
Libertarian Extremist
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Carroll County, Maryland
Posts: 729
JMangle JMangle is offline
Libertarian Extremist
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Carroll County, Maryland
Posts: 729
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6 ft. Leprechaun View Post
Because our leader has no cojones. In the past two or three years, we've had to "escort" Russian bombers away from the Alaskan coast at least three times. They were conducting "military drills". There were also some reports of a Russian nuclear sub being found leaving the gulf, off the coast of FL. It was unknown how long the sub had been there before being detected.

Obama keeps running his mouth regarding Syria but won't do anything because Russia has basically said you're not going to get involved through the UN, trading of arms to Assad and deploying several warships right next to Damascus.

Now there are reports of the biggest naval military joint drill ever by Russia and China being conducted.

Saber rattling or something else?
And yet, the Russians are guarding the only American who had the stones to warn the rest of us that all of our phones were effectively tapped.
JMangle is offline  
Old July 3rd, 2013, 12:09 PM #5
Bart_man's Avatar
Bart_man Bart_man is offline
Clinging to gun&religion
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Hazzard County
Posts: 2,086
Images: 35
Bart_man Bart_man is offline
Clinging to gun&religion
Bart_man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Hazzard County
Posts: 2,086
Images: 35
wow. When the board grew, we sure got a lot of Them didn't we.
__________________
In God we trust
/Respectfully - Bartman


Correctly, the quote is "Those who ‘abjure’ violence can only do so because others are committing violence on their behalf" - George Orwell ,' Notes on Nationalism' 1945
Quote:
Originally Posted by hodgepodge View Post
I've been disappointed in churches and in the people that lead them. .,.,. I've never been disappointed in God.
Bart_man is offline  
Old July 3rd, 2013, 01:15 PM #6
6 ft. Leprechaun 6 ft. Leprechaun is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 75
6 ft. Leprechaun 6 ft. Leprechaun is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 75
Quote:
Originally Posted by JMangle View Post
And yet, the Russians are guarding the only American who had the stones to warn the rest of us that all of our phones were effectively tapped.
He was the first whistleblower to get mainstream media coverage, but he is not the first whistleblower to get this information out there. This kind of thing has been going on for a while.
6 ft. Leprechaun is offline  
Closed Thread

  Home Page > Forum List > Gun Rights and Legislation > National 2A Issues


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:17 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
© 2016, Maryland Shooters, LLC