Go Back   Maryland Shooters > Gun Rights and Legislation > Maryland 2A Issues

Notices

Old June 18th, 2013, 06:47 AM #21
Banned

Banned

I think the main advantage is we have a local source now with stock we can see before we buy. If you have cash you can leave no trace and if you have an issue a local source for a solution.
hvymax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 18th, 2013, 08:12 AM #22
Banned

Banned

Will you be at gun shows in the area or have a local point of contact for purchasing? You are in my old hood before I moved to SMIBville. Once you get set up you should seek IP status just PM DD214. Maybe you could also look into other 80% options to expand into.
Old June 18th, 2013, 08:20 AM #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Watkins87 View Post
Thats fine with ordering through the website. I work along with the owner and have Lowers Here in Maryland rather than them being shipped from California. Also I will have the news on the AR10s and 1911s before the public will and have those on hand as well when they are finished.
Okay, cool. When the 1911s come out I'll have to contact you. I much prefer to get these cash and carry as opposed to having an Internet trail that leads back to me. Also, will you be selling the 80% AR-15 lowers after October 1st?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoO's View Post
ok I'm new around here so forgive this question. why would any one pay $80 for a plastic lower with no real history or track record that you have to finish when finished metal ones are available for not much more? Is it just so you can say you have a lower that was not on ''the books''? I get that it is technically legal if YOU do all the work, but if anyone else does any work it is not. so what am I missing here? Or am I not missing anything?
Yep, the point is that it is not on the books. The government does not know that you have this firearm, it is completely unregulated with no serial numbers. Huge advantage for an area like MD which is banning certain firearms from being owned.
abean4187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 18th, 2013, 08:33 AM #24

Quote:
sounds like you loose a lot just to skirt the law. as far as the 100 days go, time flies.
Are you kidding me? It's completely legal, you aren't "skirting" the law. And if waiting to pick up your property for 100 days, instead of the LAW which is pick up on 8th day, is ok with you then I would say your going to be no help at all in fighting the bs laws put in place on 10/1.
spfrazierjr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 18th, 2013, 08:42 AM #25
Banned

Banned

Quote:
sounds like you loose a lot just to skirt the law. as far as the 100 days go, time flies.
Crap you could buy the AR of your choice. Leave the stripped lower with the FFL. Get one of these and enjoy your gun this weekend.
Old June 18th, 2013, 09:04 AM #26
n00b

n00b

Who's skirting the law? Use of 80% lowers is perfectly legal given certain conditions, and I'm sure no one buying one a Polymer80 lower plans to violate those conditions.
huesmann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 18th, 2013, 09:10 AM #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by hvymax View Post
Will you be at gun shows in the area or have a local point of contact for purchasing? You are in my old hood before I moved to SMIBville. Once you get set up you should seek IP status just PM DD214. Maybe you could also look into other 80% options to expand into.
Thanx for your support Bro. I probably will do some gun shows but my main objective will be visiting local gun shops and let them know that I will have lowers for AR15s, AR10's, and 1911's. Starting I have to have an order of 50 or more before I ship out. Im working on flyers and more now. Even trying to spread word on social networks like facebook and continue to support my fav gun shop and crew and Engage Armament

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
NSSF Member
Polymer 80 Distributor
Gunsmith Apprentice

www.facebook.com/watkinsgunsmith
http://www.voodoohoundfirearmservices.weebly.com
Watkins87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 18th, 2013, 09:13 AM #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by abean4187 View Post
Okay, cool. When the 1911s come out I'll have to contact you. I much prefer to get these cash and carry as opposed to having an Internet trail that leads back to me. Also, will you be selling the 80% AR-15 lowers after October 1st?

Yep, the point is that it is not on the books. The government does not know that you have this firearm, it is completely unregulated with no serial numbers. Huge advantage for an area like MD which is banning certain firearms from being owned.
Bro OF COURSE ! **** FROSH AND MOM ! Obama can continue to sale Firearms to Syria and all these other countries but we can have them?! Im selling what ever the Manufacturer makes (AR15, AR10, 1911) . Its our Right and Completely legal. They're not firearms and not regulated until its complete (hence 80%)

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
NSSF Member
Polymer 80 Distributor
Gunsmith Apprentice

www.facebook.com/watkinsgunsmith
http://www.voodoohoundfirearmservices.weebly.com
Watkins87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 18th, 2013, 09:16 AM #29
Banned

Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Watkins87 View Post
Thanx for your support Bro. I probably will do some gun shows but my main objective will be visiting local gun shops and let them know that I will have lowers for AR15s, AR10's, and 1911's. Starting I have to have an order of 50 or more before I ship out. Im working on flyers and more now. Even trying to spread word on social networks like facebook and continue to support my fav gun shop and crew and Engage Armament
Good luck with the shops. I don't know what your margins are but nowadays most are pretty slim. Maybe you could do like Tupperware and find people to host build parties.(hint hint) If you could source lpk's etc and parts to complete them you could profit on all of them. (Maybe people with test ranges could get real preference)
Old June 18th, 2013, 09:32 AM #30
Banned

Banned

Maybe your gun show table could have a few drills etc so people could finish them there.

Home Page > Forum List > Gun Rights and Legislation > Maryland 2A Issues

Tags
1911, 80%, 80% lower, ar10, ar15