• Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • I did not know where to post this, so considering we live in Western MD... here it is...

My daughter is a Freshman at the Barbara Ingram High School of the Arts. It is a school dedicated to teaching the arts and difficult to get into... all students must go through a tough audition process to be accepted. My daughter is a violinist.
    The school's academic program is all honors classes and students must maintain high grades to be allowed to continue through the years... Needless to say I am proud of the fact she made it in and is an honor student... in fact over the last 12 report cards (MS to HS) he has been a Distinguished Honor student and has always maintained at least Honor Student status from 1st grade through today...
    This is what my daughter chose for the topic of her Freshman English Essay this semester.... I am rather proud of her.
    She only asked that I forward articles I found and would not even let me see the essay until after it was turned in to her teacher.
    The last part about the cake is from an article we found online and a very good analogy on gun control...

Gun Control - Betraying the Law Abiding Citizen

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Claude

Latest threads

Top Bottom