• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BALBZ

bad ass LBZ that is
    Apr 6, 2013
    Eastern Shore MD
    I learned about this website and figured I would pass the info along. If you use this link (http://activejunky.com/invite/213357) to sign up you will earn $10 after your first purchase of $25 or more. You will also receive a % of cash back that varies from store to store. Currently there are 420 stores you can receive cash back by going through active junky when you make a purchase.

All you have to do is create your account on active junky from the link provided (we will both receive $10 if you use the link). After you have created your account you follow the link to the store of choice from active junky and you will receive the cash back offer for that store.

Here are some of the cash back offers they currently have:

Cabela's - 7% for all merchandise 2% on ammo and 1% on firearms
    Gander Mountain - 5%
    Bass Pro - 8%
    Brownells - 4%
    Yeti - 5%
    Beretta - 3%
    Tractor supply - 4%
    West Marine - 5%
    5.11 tactical - 5%
    SilencerCo - 8%
    and many more big box stores (walmart, target, kohls, macy's) camping stores and so on.

If you have gift cards you are planning to use it will not deduct the value of used gift cards from the total amount. You will receive cash back for the total amount in your cart. For example if you purchase $150 of merchandise and use a $100 gift card you will receive cash back for the whole $150 not just the $50 you are out of pocket. Using coupon codes does not affect the amount of cash back you receive either. I purchased a safe from cabela's using multiple discounted gift cards stacked on black Friday sale and earned $250 in cash back by using active junky.

c4snipar

Ultimate Member
    Jul 21, 2014
    Montgomery County, MD
    Don't think I got $10 for signing up, but I did get about $9 recently from a scope purchase at cabelas. I usually compare ebate, whichever has higher %, I use it if I remember

BALBZ

bad ass LBZ that is
    Apr 6, 2013
    Eastern Shore MD
    You would only get the $10 after your first purchase of $25 or more and you have to sign up through a invite link to receive it. If you just create a account by going to active junky there is no $10.

Stevie Boy

Ultimate Member
    May 2, 2011
    Naples, FL and Ocean Pines, MD
    I use them as well. The discount percentages can vary. Sometimes higher, sometimes lower. But, it's essentially free money assuming you'dbe buying from those merchants anyway. I think you get your cashback once a quarter. As the OP points out, coupled with discounted gift cards makes for quite a discount at times.

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    * Junky* . *420 * participating stores ? Somebody have a cds centric sense of humor ?

lazarus

Ultimate Member
    Jun 23, 2015
    Yeah it doesn't impact it with cabelas. Never used one at others. Until recently it was the same % back on ammo as everything else and only rimfire ammo was 2% back. Now all ammo is only 2% back. Probably because of me when I ordered about $350 in ammo over 3 purchases with 8-12% back through active junky, using gift cards that I got about 10-15% off on AND using $20 off a $100 purchase codes. Had to pay shipping, but I ended up buying about $350 (on sale) worth of ammo for about $240.

How you get m193 for about 23 cents a round and m80 for about 55 cents a round.

BALBZ

bad ass LBZ that is
    Apr 6, 2013
    Eastern Shore MD
    It can. I have not received cash back on several purchases due to coupon code usage. Not at Cabela's to be fair, but at other ActiveJunky partner stores.

Well that sucks! I have not run accross any that have not given me cash back but I also have only purchased from 4 different links.

My wife is using the heck out of it at Kohls (I think she is buying just to see how much cash back she can get). I have created a monster :mad54: !

BALBZ

bad ass LBZ that is
    Apr 6, 2013
    Eastern Shore MD
    Just wanted to resurrect this thread for all the shoppers. Adding the $10.00 sign on bonus plus the % cash back to the sales going on right now really adds up.

BALBZ

bad ass LBZ that is
    Apr 6, 2013
    Eastern Shore MD
    :lol:HAHAHA your funny!:lol:

But not really! If you don't like it move along to the next thread and keep your opinion on my "whoring myself out for a measly 10 dollars" to yourself! My "whoring myself out" is 5 people away from paying for my new Mega MATEN matched lower Thanks :rolleyes:

Captnstabn

Apr 22, 2010
    :lol:HAHAHA your funny!:lol:
    But not really! If you don't like it move along to the next thread and keep your opinion on my "whoring myself out for a measly 10 dollars" to yourself! My "whoring myself out" is 5 people away from paying for my new Mega MATEN matched lower Thanks :rolleyes:

Hey, At least you know what your dignity is worth. :thumbsup:

GoldGunsGirls

May 30, 2012
    Rockville
    And you didn't even bother disclosing that you also get a kickback for people signing up through your link. Shabby behavior. 6 of your 80 total posts (in 6 years) have been on this very thread. That's a 7.5% self promotion rate. You're up there with Hillary.

Captnstabn

Apr 22, 2010
    And you didn't even bother disclosing that you also get a kickback for people signing up through your link. Shabby behavior. 6 of your 80 total posts (in 6 years) have been on this very thread. That's a 7.5% self promotion rate. You're up there with Hillary.

Actually, if you look back at his posts, he posts it every chance he gets. Well between that and the free karma giveaways. Solid shilling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ababe1120

Latest threads

Top Bottom