• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Joe Marino

Feb 15, 2019
    I watched this clown yesterday on TV speaking from NH. What a joke. Does this Blue state RINO think he get more than 1% again Trump? Larry destroyed what was already a lame Republican Party here in Maryland. It was all about him. I could not vote for him the second time around. Trump would eat him alive in a debate. What name would Trump give him?

RepublicOfFranklin

Ultimate Member
    Mar 16, 2018
    The ‘Dena - DPRM
    I can only imagine Larry trying to win a republican primary in an actual red state.

“ As governor in MD I allowed the Democrats to raid the homes of gun owners without a warrant, only 1 guy dead so far! Did I mention that I abandoned my entire party and couldn’t be bothered to campaign so I just rubber stamp laws for the Dems. Anyways vote for Larry you all”

Trump could ignore the entire process and still win in a landslide.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    I watched this clown yesterday on TV speaking from NH. What a joke. Does this Blue state RINO think he get more than 1% again Trump? Larry destroyed what was already a lame Republican Party here in Maryland. It was all about him. I could not vote for him the second time around. Trump would eat him alive in a debate. What name would Trump give him?

"Rogaine Hogaine"

Dogmeat

Ultimate Member
    Apr 5, 2013
    Montgomery County, MD
    What is it that makes Governors from MD think they have a place on the National Stage? Are the piping the drinking water for the Mansion directly from the inflow pipes at Blue Plains?

Allen65

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 29, 2013
    Anne Arundel County
    What is it that makes Governors from MD think they have a place on the National Stage? Are the piping the drinking water for the Mansion directly from the inflow pipes at Blue Plains?

"DC Derangement Syndrome". It makes local politicians with coincidental proximity to DC mistakenly think they're national political figures.

pbharvey

Habitual Testifier
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    The largest city in Maryland is the most dangerous city in America and Hogan gets a pass.

CrueChief

Cocker Dad/RIP Bella
    Apr 3, 2009
    Napolis-ish
    To primary the sitting Potus you would have to come from the right of him, lawn chair larry is most definitely not to the right of T45 not by a long shot.

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    That's because he is a Democrat.

IMO, Hogan has a far better chance in the Dem primary than most of the dingbats already declared. Maybe he's planning a switcheroo?

tailgunner

Oct 18, 2013
    PAsadena Md.
    “Maryland Gov. Larry Hogan continued to needle President Donald Trump Tuesday, derisively referring to him in a New Hampshire speech as "dear leader" -- the sycophantic title given to Kim Jong Il, the father of North Korean leader Kim Jong Un.

Hogan, who’s weighing a challenge to Trump in the 2020 Republican primary, said he's unafraid to stand up to the president.” Anyone else see this about fatazz rhino hogan.

PorP

Mar 11, 2016
    Anytime you can provide a viable (one that truly has a shot to win) candidate I will vote for them.

Problem is there is no way in God's green earth Hogan or any other candidate was going to come into the seat and make everyone in this forum happy when the GA, house and Senate are predominately liberal.

There is no tolerance here for an incremental approach that might take 2 decades.

There is also little vision to see that's what it takes for a fully planted approach.

They talk trump, trump, blah,, but what will trump actually leave behind 1 - 5 years from now? A supposedly conservative supreme court that won't take gun cases, no gun legislation relief, he actually helped take away bump stocks and certain trigger groups. But folks will tell you all about how he's constrained by the house and Senate.

Obama's supreme court picks did as much as trump's 1 ( I bellerive it was at the time) to releave DC of the carry law.

This should go in unpopular opinion thread but we vote for the lesser of evils, not who we want

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    “Maryland Gov. Larry Hogan continued to needle President Donald Trump Tuesday, derisively referring to him in a New Hampshire speech as "dear leader" -- the sycophantic title given to Kim Jong Il, the father of North Korean leader Kim Jong Un.

Hogan, who’s weighing a challenge to Trump in the 2020 Republican primary, said he's unafraid to stand up to the president.” Anyone else see this about fatazz rhino hogan.

Makes one wonder whom he is actually trying to woo.

East2West

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jul 20, 2013
    Nomalley, Nobama
    Mark Levin brought up Hogan a few times last night on his radio show. Good to hear someone on the right not suffering from FBS accurately describe Hogan as a stand for nothing, nobody. On the other side, I wish people would just ignore him and his self righteous antics, maybe then he'd go away faster.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Tactical Shepherd

Latest threads

Top Bottom