• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • adit

ReMember
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 20, 2013
    DE
    Screaming deal for those who can buy it. Not sure how much shipping is.

BCA Brown Bear I Complete AR-15 Rifle, 16" M4 Barrel, .223 Wylde, 1:9 w/ Standard Hand Guard, A2 Front Sight

The Brown Bear I has a 16" Parkerized barrel, 1:9 twist rate and a standard hand guard. This rifle is chambered in 223 wylde and machined with M4 feed ramps (both in the lower and barrel extension). It has a commercial buffer tube, A2 front sight, and an A2 bird cage flash hider. Rifle is shipped with one 30 round magazine and a BCA-15 manual in a Cardboard Case. Here at BCA we pride ourselves on our endless pursuit to provide affordable, reliable and accurate firearms. Our Brown Bear standard hand guard rifle is a perfect range gun and a hardworking hunting companion that will perform for a lifetime. To back that up all rifles and barrels come with our limited lifetime warranty. When you need a gun that won't break the bank and that you can depend on, think BCA Brown Bear.

https://www.bearcreekarsenal.com/bc...ylde-1-9-w-standard-hand-guard-a2-front-sight

Review:

danb

dont be a dumbass
    Feb 24, 2013
    google is your friend, I am not.
    M4 barrel, illegal in MD.

in any case, I have not been super impressed with Bear Creek. I bought one of their HBAR barrels and its useful as a baseball bat but that's about it. I suspect for $299 I'd be getting an overpriced lower and I'd be replacing nearly everything.

DraKhen99

Professional Heckler
    Sep 30, 2013
    M4 barrel, illegal in MD.

in any case, I have not been super impressed with Bear Creek. I bought one of their HBAR barrels and its useful as a baseball bat but that's about it. I suspect for $299 I'd be getting an overpriced lower and I'd be replacing nearly everything.

And don't forget - based on the above description, the feed ramps are cut into the lower, so the lower may be worthless too.

-John

eightshot627

Apr 10, 2008
    Thurmont
    I got 2 of their uppers. One 20 inch heavy barrel fluted left hand dual charger and a light weight standard right hand. I wanted a left hand dual charger for my wife. Due to configuration availability I got both and swapped barrels. Neither flash hider was torqued. I removed them by hand. After removing the gas block and forends, for giggles I tried removing the barrel nut by hand and they came off by hand, both. After the swap and correct reassembly the now right hand heavy fluted 1in 8 barreled upper does 1 inch groups with factory Hornady 55gr soft points. The groups didn't get good until after 30 rounds.

Double check anything that comes out of there.

Walt

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom