• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RuralRifleGuy

Aug 16, 2018
    Queenstown
    Are there any good gun shops or places (sporting goods store, etc.) in Middletown to buy PMAGs? Any places I should avoid? I may be going there later and figured picking up magazines in standard capacities while there is a good idea.

RuralRifleGuy

Aug 16, 2018
    Queenstown
    Well, I ended up in Newark because it was easier than trying to schedule a time and place to meet my cousin to hand off her mom’s sick kitten. This lead to my first trip to Cabela’s since it was right there.

My trip was a success, had they had a 28” barrel 870 in stock it would have been better. Alas they only had a 26” which didn’t suit my needs.

I ended up buying 6 30rnd PMAGs; 4 black and 1 FDE in 5.56, and the only 300BLK mag they had in stock.

Attachments

• 82441B66-668B-48F9-9AD3-DB1C2BE1CDB1.jpg
      82441B66-668B-48F9-9AD3-DB1C2BE1CDB1.jpg
      104.5 KB · Views: 279

delaware_export

Ultimate Member
    Apr 10, 2018
    Aside from pricing, bass pro and their new adoption cabelas, are good for having a number of things. Many times in stock to examine up close.

RuralRifleGuy

Aug 16, 2018
    Queenstown
    I found their pricing to be on par with other retailers on things I have bought before. The shotgun I was interested in is $100 cheaper from them than my local store. If I want to take a look at something they have so many rifles and shotguns that I am sure I could find something I like.

adit

ReMember
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 20, 2013
    DE
    If you are making a big purchase check the Cables Gift Card Thread I posted in The Depot, 20% off.

POP57

Ultimate Member
    Apr 5, 2016
    Delaware
    I buy from American Sportsman on Kirkwood Hwy near Meadowwood. I dont know how their prices compare to Cabelas for accessories, but the firearms are reasonable. $25 for transfers.

RuralRifleGuy

Aug 16, 2018
    Queenstown
    If you are making a big purchase check the Cables Gift Card Thread I posted in The Depot, 20% off.

I looked at that but I don't have an actual membership and their "online access" membership they offer doesn't seem to apply to it. I'm seeing $71.99 as the price when signed in.

adit

ReMember
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 20, 2013
    DE
    I looked at that but I don't have an actual membership and their "online access" membership they offer doesn't seem to apply to it. I'm seeing $71.99 as the price when signed in.

Hasn't started yet.

@ BJ's 8/30/18-9/26/18

3 pack of $25 gift cards are $59.99, no limit listed on the "Clipless Coupon" in the book.

They will also be available on the website (current link, may change) https://www.bjs.com/product/-25-cabela-s-gift-card--3-pk-/3000000000000922110

The website currently limits you to 3 of the 3-packs. You should be able to submit multiple orders if you need them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom