• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Art3

Eqinsu Ocha
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2015
    Harford County
    "An AR-15 isn't for hunting. It's for killing."
    "Well, how do you hunt, a-hole?":lol2: I love it!

When people in front of microphones start out by saying, "I support the Second Amendment..." It basically means that they are then going to tell you how really, they don't.:sad20:

brownspotz

Ultimate Member
    Oct 22, 2013
    Didn't view the video but I bought "babbys first" ar today. I'll fire it sometime next month.

protegeV

Ready to go
    Apr 3, 2011
    TX
    "An AR-15 isn't for hunting. It's for killing."
    "Well, how do you hunt, a-hole?":lol2: I love it!

When people in front of microphones start out by saying, "I support the Second Amendment..." It basically means that they are then going to tell you how really, they don't.:sad20:

I actually ran into an individual who made me want to bash my head into a wall a couple years ago around the holidays. Got into the hunting vs human killing aspect of guns. This individual would have you believe no one needed anything more modern than a revolver or bolt action gun. No one needed a car that could go faster than 85mph. Oh an of course, no one needs to eat animals...

Art3

Eqinsu Ocha
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2015
    Harford County
    I actually ran into an individual who made me want to bash my head into a wall a couple years ago around the holidays. Got into the hunting vs human killing aspect of guns. This individual would have you believe no one needed anything more modern than a revolver or bolt action gun. No one needed a car that could go faster than 85mph. Oh an of course, no one needs to eat animals...

I posted in your thread about us defying natural selection...and that kind of nut is exactly what I'm talking about. Unless, by someone fluke he cures cancer, that guy isn't strengthening the gene pool. :sad20: He'll slow us all down when the Russians, machines or the space alien come to take our resources.

jefflac02

Dec 28, 2016
    Love crowder . Although he definitely lets you know he is a comedian first. He is very articulate in conveying his points of view. And is great a triggering snowflakes and SJW.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    J_Gunslinger

Latest threads

Top Bottom