• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • smokey

2A TEACHER
    Jan 31, 2008
    Make it also for law enforcement. I would like them to argue reasons why law enforcement needs more than 5 rounds that don't also apply to law abiding citizens.

themoose06

Sep 11, 2016
    New Jersey folks will comply. Fully. Just as New York folks complied. And California folks. And Maryland folks. Etc.

Then say: Thank you, Sir. May I have another?

No taking to the streets. No uprising. No revolution. Nothing. Gang bangers in the city put up a resistance though. They carry handguns illegally. Get arrested. Get released. Then carry handguns illegally again. Hell of a system they have down there.

People wearing pink knitted vaginas on their heads make more noise than Second Amendment supporters do.

The Vag Hats are absolutely hilarious, what a time to be alive.

knastera

Just another shooter
    May 6, 2013
    Baltimore County
    I guess a lot of these will sell:
    92fe15a79cde79cb137ab5f27ec89b4c.jpg

170af00dbfb6601c6d4cb97864a30083.jpg

WeaponsCollector

EXTREME GUN OWNER
    Mar 30, 2009
    Southern MD
    All police and military swear an oath to defend the constitution against all enemies foreign and domestic and it's time to take that oath seriously especially in California, New Jersey, and New York.

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    What does firing a .410 shotgun shell out of pistol feel like?

Mild? Stout?
    Fun. I was worried about recoil the first time, but it's not bad at all. In fact there's this whoosh sensation of the air from a shotgun shell blast expanding over your shooting hand that's pretty neat. After my first range session with the gun, I wanted one.

To put it in perspective, I find the recoil from a P-64 much more annoying.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

babalou

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 12, 2013
    Glenelg
    I think it would be funny if

The Vag Hats are absolutely hilarious, what a time to be alive.

Guys would run up and jump on them and start to eff those hats. At least tongue them. On second thought that is like a bad song stuck in my head. Carry on

Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie
    Make it also for law enforcement. I would like them to argue reasons why law enforcement needs more than 5 rounds that don't also apply to law abiding citizens.

You obviously don't keep up with the hoops LEO's need to jump through while in NJ or NY.

smokey

2A TEACHER
    Jan 31, 2008
    You obviously don't keep up with the hoops LEO's need to jump through while in NJ or NY.

It's not my bailiwick, no. But in general from an argument standpoint, I find it interesting when legislators argue a need for a law enforcement exemption from gun laws that apply to people.

How bad does it suck there for you LEOSA folk?

Racer Doug14

Thread killer
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Feb 22, 2013
    Millers Maryland
    NJ was already on my "you get what you vote for" list. Merryland is also, but wow! That state is crazy. I do feel for those that don't vote for this. This might pass, it seems a big grab to go to such a low capacity. Nothing attractive about any state north of PA for me.

Allen65

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 29, 2013
    Anne Arundel County
    NJ was already on my "you get what you vote for" list. Merryland is also, but wow! That state is crazy. I do feel for those that don't vote for this. This might pass, it seems a big grab to go to such a low capacity. Nothing attractive about any state north of PA for me.

Not even NH? Or VT, with no permit needed for carry?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom