• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mopar92

Official MDS Court Jester
    May 5, 2011
    Taneytown
    Is this easy to find? Take I-70 to exit 56 and follow the signs to the fairgrounds. Are there people directing you where to park and where to go?

Park where you can and don't block anyone in. Easy to park, nice and spacious.

S&W19

Ultimate Member
    Mar 13, 2013
    Baltimore County
    Anyone go to this show?

I just got back from the show. Wasn't bad, but a little crowded.
    Not much junk, just the lady with jerky and the lady selling nuts.
    They were mostly the same vendors you would see at HoCo with some additional. There were at least three or four vendors with tables full of ammo.
    Went looking for and found a nice new Henry .22 from 3 "R" Gun Shop. :-)

Mr. Ed

This IS my Happy Face
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2009
    Edgewater
    Seemed like the usual stuff... the nut lady was roasting some almonds that smelled pretty good. I had a breakfast sandwich from one of the food vendors there, and as I was finishing I noticed what looked like mold on the bottom of the bun. Showed it to the lady behind the counter who denied that it could be mold as she insisted that their buns were fresh, but she couldn't tell me what it was. Mold is good for you, right?

I did pick up a bunch of ammo from TomKat, and hung out with Rack and Fidelity at the MSI table. Always good to chat with them. Even picked up a new MSI Challenge Coin! Can't wait to show it off.

ted76

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 20, 2013
    Frederick
    If anyone goes, look out for anyone making custom holsters and let me know.

I didn't see anybody making custom holsters at the show.
    Chantilly is probably the best place for that, usually 3 or more venders there, but it looks like you should try the York or Oaks shows.
    I picked up 4 boxes of S&B FMJ 32 auto for $40 and 200 Cowboy Action .45 LC for $90. Along with a SS Ruger Old Army with a Taylor's .45 LC conversion cylinder from South Mountain Arms for a good price, thanks' Jim & Katrina.

remodeler1

Jul 23, 2013
    Frederick
    I didn't see anybody making custom holsters at the show.
    Chantilly is probably the best place for that, usually 3 or more venders there, but it looks like you should try the York or Oaks shows.
    I picked up 4 boxes of S&B FMJ 32 auto for $40 and 200 Cowboy Action .45 LC for $90. Along with a SS Ruger Old Army with a Taylor's .45 LC conversion cylinder from South Mountain Arms for a good price, thanks' Jim & Katrina.

:party29:

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    I'm going tomorrow. Anybody see any Browning A5s there?
    Yes, main pavilion, on the right half after entering. I believe a table against the wall. Rack pointed a couple of when we were wandering about in the afternoon. I didn't pick either up, but superficially looked in good to very good condition.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    FYI: Accurate Pawn in the main room had a S&W Model 67-1 .38 Cal stainless steel revolver with target sights for $395--that included a working Crimson Trace grip. Excellent buy.

Kat of TomKat Ammo is selling her little-used Glock 19 for $399.

MilsurpDan

Ultimate Member
    Feb 1, 2012
    Frederick County
    It was a pleasure meeting you today Rack & Roll.

I'll be there again tomorrow at the table with all the Swiss stuff if anyone wants to come over and say hi.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PotomacRiver

Latest threads

Top Bottom