• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    This is an opportunity to put some heat on the liberal Broward County Sheriff.

Was his department the one that was called 39 times about this kid? What was their response? What advice or intervention did they offer?

CrazySanMan

2013'er
    Mar 4, 2013
    Colorful Colorado
    This is an opportunity to put some heat on the liberal Broward County Sheriff.

Was his department the one that was called 39 times about this kid? What was their response? What advice or intervention did they offer?

I believe Dana will crucify him for that. I think this is going to be good. I'll actually watch CNN for it.

CrazySanMan

2013'er
    Mar 4, 2013
    Colorful Colorado
    I love this quote:

Shannon Watts, a leading gun control activist, criticized CNN’s choice to include Loesch in Wednesday’s discussion.

“The Parkland students are recovering from trauma and have only been studying gun policy for a week,” she wrote on Twitter. “Is it really necessary for CNN to pit them against a vicious, dishonest and radicalized NRA lobbyist?”

She added: “This is like inviting tobacco lobbyists to explain to kids who have lost loved ones to lung cancer how we can prevent smoking deaths. Lobbyists don’t deserve a seat at this table.”
    https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/feb/21/who-is-dana-loesch-nra-defender-florida-shooting
    Old Hag Shannon knows the S is about to HTF.

press1280

Ultimate Member
    Jun 11, 2010
    WV
    Vicious! Dishonest! Radicalized! NRA lobbyist!

You can really hear the foot stomping in the background can't you? Watts sounds very afraid, which she should be.

She's mad she's not on the program. But CNN probably knew that would blow up in their face.

aray

Ultimate Member
    Jun 6, 2010
    MD -> KY
    lol. If Shannon Watts is mad, I'm happy.

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

If Dana gets time to speak she'll wipe the floor with them. If CNN stages this such that she's pitted against weaping moms and shouted down whenever she tries to talk then it could go the other way. I'm sure Dana is smart enough to prepare for the worst; it will be interesting to see what happens. We couldn't have a better advocate for our cause than Dana. Shannon obviously knows that hence her reaction.

danb

dont be a dumbass
    Feb 24, 2013
    google is your friend, I am not.
    Personally I would have liked to see mommy blogger vs mommy blogger, Watts vs Loesch.

It would be an epic beating.

I have seen Watts. She is like a dumber, less pretty, version of a live Barbie doll.

iH8DemLibz

When All Else Fails.
    Apr 1, 2013
    Libtardistan
    The Florida Sheriff has told his Deputies, within his county, to carry AR15s on school property.

I would like to see Liberal heads explode over this on CNN tonight.

Mightydog

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    I believe Dana will crucify him for that. I think this is going to be good. I'll actually watch CNN for it.

Too bad they can’t get the paid child actor who’s dad is retired FBI on also. You know, the one that graduated H.S. in 2015 in California and is now a student at Parkland. Hope she clarifies, to everyone, how much the NRA donated to ALL politicians last year. Seen people on FOX claiming $20 million.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Easydoesit

Latest threads

Top Bottom