• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Aamdskeetshooter

Ultimate Member
    Dec 19, 2013
    Moco
    Yes,

In the smaller section on the left you will see the old guy with the big wooden crates and also my favorite, Cover Six in the middle in the back. there may be others but don't recall. They will bring bullets as well.

I like Cover Six because they are friendly, sometimes has other stuff I want and the older guy's wife was REALLY GRUMPY and RUDE back a few years ago to me.

SOMETIMES, the best primer and bullet prices are with people who are not selling powder. Sometimes you will have tables where they will have a small box of some pills you need and like $10 a box just to get rid of them (I see that at the MD shows too)

Locally, if I need primers, I stop by 2A sales cause sometimes they have it and they are friendly enough I don't mind paying extra compared to a show. Powder, I go to Basspro if I'm not about to go to Chantilly anytime soon.

Her husband is nice but she’s a biooocch! And she’s the boss. I don’t know what her problem is but she’s that way with everyone.

Msteers

May 26, 2017
    Was very disappointed that the CZ dealer wasn’t there this time. I bought some paper targets to offset the entry fee and avoid shipping, but it wasn’t the best show, perhaps due to the holiday.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Do CZ 75 fullsize mags exist at tables?

Catch-10-22

Appleseed Shoot Boss
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 27, 2009
    PG County, MD
    Do CZ 75 fullsize mags exist at tables?

Definitely. I have found used and new OEM mags, my preferred Mec-gar anti-friction coated mags (16 and 18-rounders), and even 32-round Promags (if you care to roll the dice) at the Dulles shows.

At a minimum you will find them at the large “Clips” table (their word, not mine) that is always in the far end of the main hall, all the way to the right as you enter.

Prices can vary pretty significantly (and they won’t be as cheap as free-staters can get online) so shop around though. Might pay as much as $10 more each depending on the table. Walk once, take notes, go back to buy. They won’t run out.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

rog951

Mar 6, 2018
    Not far from Frederick
    What are Friday afternoons like? I'm thinking about going on April 20th as I'll be working down that way anyway. I could imagine it going one of two ways: either 1) all the good deals are snagged on Friday by the early birds or 2) half the vendors don't bother showing up until Saturday and Fridays are deserted. I'll probably pop in anyway since I'll only be ~10 minutes away, but curious to hear you guys' thoughts on which day is best to attend. Thanks!

Mr. Ed

This IS my Happy Face
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2009
    Edgewater
    What are Friday afternoons like? I'm thinking about going on April 20th as I'll be working down that way anyway. I could imagine it going one of two ways: either 1) all the good deals are snagged on Friday by the early birds or 2) half the vendors don't bother showing up until Saturday and Fridays are deserted. I'll probably pop in anyway since I'll only be ~10 minutes away, but curious to hear you guys' thoughts on which day is best to attend. Thanks!

I prefer getting there when they open on Fridays (3pm). Most of the vendors are set up and ready for business. The only downside for me is the horrendous traffic between Naptown and Chantilly. What should be less than an hour's drive can be well over two. I don't know how folks can commute in that horrible mess every day without going batshit crazy. Or maybe they are. :rolleyes:

Gskwared

Supreme Being
    Feb 4, 2013
    Carroll County
    Why don't you post something a bit more substantial instead of all these two/three word responses all over the place just so you can get into the classifieds? Eh?

Do you not have anything better to complain about ? Not everyone is just trying to get into the highly sought after classifieds section. Maybe the guy just wants to chime in. How is this any worse than members who do nothing but post links to news articles all day long? Who made you the classifieds police anyway?

Give the guy a chance. I swear the gun community is thier own worst enemy. So ready to jump on other gun owners at the blink of an eye.

rog951

Mar 6, 2018
    Not far from Frederick
    I prefer getting there when they open on Fridays (3pm). Most of the vendors are set up and ready for business. The only downside for me is the horrendous traffic between Naptown and Chantilly. What should be less than an hour's drive can be well over two. I don't know how folks can commute in that horrible mess every day without going batshit crazy. Or maybe they are. :rolleyes:

Oh yeah, the traffic can be a bit "unpleasant" at times. Whenever I need to drive to my office (Dulles area) I skew my day late, leaving for work around 10:00am and not heading home until at least 7:00pm. The Friday evening gun show will actually be a good chance to let things on the road die down before heading home. I'll be there on the 20th!

jrumann59

DILLIGAF
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 17, 2011
    I literally work 1 exit past this off westfields. But I am taking Friday off was hoping they would open earlier so I could get to it before I head home for the weekend. I guess I can go get my fingerprints don for my VA NR permit instead. :cool:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom