• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • baltech

Feb 23, 2013
    I thought is was $8.00 last show. Didn't say anything about free admission with NRA renewal on their website. Although I know they have in the past.

davsco

Ultimate Member
    Oct 21, 2010
    Loudoun, VA
    I thought is was $8.00 last show. Didn't say anything about free admission with NRA renewal on their website. Although I know they have in the past.

believe recently including the last one it was 13 and i had a $1 coupon (just showed them my phone, on their website coupon pic) for $12. as far back as i can remember it was always get in free if you apply or renew NRA. when i went and there were lines i always do the NRA thing, even a few times a year, as it saves me time and goes to a good cause.

it sucks having to pay to look at stuff to buy but when you consider all the stores you'd have to hit to even come close to what all is there, it's worth it.

mako263

Feb 15, 2008
    Maryland Firearms transfer

Gus will be doing FFL Transfers for Maryland . Accurate Pawn has closed its doors but we have a New office in lower Elkridge so we can process FFL transfers. Stop by our table at the show (in front of the coffee concession) and say hello.

rog951

Mar 6, 2018
    Not far from Frederick
    Still planning on being there at 3:00pm tomorrow but dang that $16 admission fee is starting to border on ridiculous. Can anyone confirm the discount for extending your NRA membership? I re-upped recently for 4-5 years, but would be happy to add another year to save the admission. At least then the money isn't being completely wasted - I'm really just browsing at this point.

Clifjr

Feb 2, 2014
    Germantown
    Still planning on being there at 3:00pm tomorrow but dang that $16 admission fee is starting to border on ridiculous. Can anyone confirm the discount for extending your NRA membership? I re-upped recently for 4-5 years, but would be happy to add another year to save the admission. At least then the money isn't being completely wasted - I'm really just browsing at this point.

I’ve got the email for the show from Showmasters but nothing from the NRA yet. Usually get a email from them saying free admission with a renewal.

rog951

Mar 6, 2018
    Not far from Frederick
    I’ve got the email for the show from Showmasters but nothing from the NRA yet. Usually get a email from them saying free admission with a renewal.

Hmmmmm. Well, if I do end up having to pay that much to get in, there would have to be some incredible deals on P-MAGs to make it worthwhile for me. :D

MilsurpDan

Ultimate Member
    Feb 1, 2012
    Frederick County
    I’ll be there all weekend with some nice Swiss stuff. Not sure which table I’ll be at exactly, but I think it’s the main show room in the middle near CS Arms.

Also have a spare stock for a Japanese Type 38 Carbine I’m going to bring to sell if anyone’s looking for one.

KH195

Ultimate Member
    Jan 10, 2013
    Virginia
    I'll be there at 3 on Friday but likely the last time for a while now that it's $16. Will likely be bringing a nice complete WWII Japanese Type 97 grenade (deactivated), some 8mm Nambu brass, and a WWII German Reichsbahn marked CZ-27 to try and unload if anyone is there and happens to be in the market.

Last edited:

DivingDriver

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 14, 2016
    Nanjemoy MD
    I'll be there on Sunday morning working the MSI booth on the wall to the left as you come in . Stop by and say hi and if your not a member of MSI we have a gunshow special for membership . Looking forward to meeting some new folks!!

MilsurpDan

Ultimate Member
    Feb 1, 2012
    Frederick County
    I'll be there at 3 on Friday but likely the last time for a while now that it's $16. Will likely be bringing a nice complete WWII Japanese Type 97 grenade (deactivated), some 8mm Nambu brass, and a WWII German Reichsbahn marked CZ-27 to try and unload if anyone is there and happens to be in the market.

Feel free to stop by my table if you have time. I wouldn't mind checking out that grenade or CZ-27. If anything it'd be cool to put a face to the name.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom