• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rrrrrrkevin

Its comin right for me!
    Jul 18, 2008
    North Beach
    Yea, your right, I can see people arguing about paying the fee for the cable. I have never seen all of there lanes filled so I don't think one lane would hurt them for the day.

Try going on a Saturday at like noon, I love going there but on a weekend you can go in and shoot some days with no wait to a 10 minute wait but then there are days when it is packed and the wait is up to an hour.

winch

Ultimate Member
    Jan 14, 2011
    Towson
    I used to go to Continental to shoot because I had limited options. I always felt like there was an adversarial relationship between the staff and the customers. I don't need the grief. Thank God that I became a member of a local gun club.

Stein79

Surf&Turf
    Feb 3, 2011
    Murderland
    Yea I went to just guns with a friend 2 weeks ago because we both intend to buy our first handgun. While the "Marshall" guy certainly told some interesting stories I wouldn't say he was rude. However, they are extremely biased over the spingfield xd45. They told me that If I bought a 9mill that it may not pierce through several layers of clothing and that .45 was the only way to go. "aim for the pockets" with a 9mill was one of the interesting quotes.

tzoid

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Aug 8, 2007
    Yea I went to just guns with a friend 2 weeks ago because we both intend to buy our first handgun. While the "Marshall" guy certainly told some interesting stories I wouldn't say he was rude. However, they are extremely biased over the spingfield xd45. They told me that If I bought a 9mill that it may not pierce through several layers of clothing and that .45 was the only way to go. "aim for the pockets" with a 9mill was one of the interesting quotes.

If ANYONE told you that I would say run.....They are clueless and should not be allowed to be around firearms or sharp objects. :sad20:

I'm serious...Please let me know who said this....I will call and or stop by to personally tell them they are an idiot.

DeadIDik

Habitual Line Stepper!
    Aug 11, 2008
    Monkton - Kurt Wala 1952-2009

:banghead::liar::rofl:

tzoid

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Aug 8, 2007
    :rant2:Please tell me you're at least exagerating.... I can't stop thinking about that dumb ass statement. :wtf:

Really dude ...did they really say that???:smack:

MDMOUNTAINEER

Glock, AR, Savage Junkie
    Mar 4, 2009
    West Virginia
    Oh! I worked at Valley Gun for over thirty years and must have missed the bad feelings in our customers. I kept seeing alot of the same people again and again even selling to their other family members. I guess they were just glutons for punishment.

I'm sorry to hear that. Sandy was an utter douchebag. I did unfortunately buy my first handgun there, but I didn't know any better. I quickly found a better shop. The shitty customer service and poor attitudes were bad. I didn't think they could get worse......................................................................and then "Just Gun's" took over.

Sandy did leave a black eye on the gun community as the shop folded. I wonder what he's doing now.

:rant2:Please tell me you're at least exagerating.... I can't stop thinking about that dumb ass statement. :wtf:

Really dude ...did they really say that???:smack:

I believe it's quite possible. Have you ever been there? It's the mecca of grandiose narcissism and misinformation. You should check it out sometime. It's kinda like ripleys, you won't believe the stuff that goes on in that place.

MDMOUNTAINEER

Glock, AR, Savage Junkie
    Mar 4, 2009
    West Virginia
    Is he a tall, thin guy with stooped shoulders and a big nose? I see him at every gun show within 200 miles selling NCStar optics and other flea market crap.

This

Attachments

• abrams.JPG
      abrams.JPG
      14 KB · Views: 381

tzoid

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Aug 8, 2007
    Justin,

I have been in just guns and I have witnessed the little guy in the Tacticool gear. I have never spoken to him so I can't say anything negative.

Stein79

Surf&Turf
    Feb 3, 2011
    Murderland
    If ANYONE told you that I would say run.....They are clueless and should not be allowed to be around firearms or sharp objects. :sad20:

I'm serious...Please let me know who said this....I will call and or stop by to personally tell them they are an idiot.

I am not exaggerating. They claimed a 9mil may not penetrate a heavy jacket and a sweater or two. And added that if you aim for the pockets it's where the arteries run on the body. I'm new to handguns but I'm not a dumbass, I thanked them for the information and left.

Scott7891

Love those Combloc guns
    Sep 4, 2007
    Back in MD sadly
    I already mentioned this on another thread about Just Guns but I will say it again.

Went in there once to purchase 7.62x54r ammo. At the time I was 20. They would not let me buy 7.62x54r ammo. They told me it was "regulated ammo." WTF!! I know the PSL is regulated but a 20 year old college kid is not likely to own a $600+ firearm at the time. Plus have they not heard of the Mosin-Nagant??

Since that day I have not gone back. Screw em.

PapiBarcelona

Ultimate Member
    Jan 1, 2011
    7 pages of mostly negative experiences pretty much proves Just Guns is equivalent to Ringling Brothers and Barnum and Bailey.

Someone should give the tactical vest operator a red clown nose.

Indiana Jones

Wolverine
    Mar 18, 2011
    CCN
    Anyone deal with Just Guns in Parkville? I live in the area and was wondering how people like this shop. Also, how much do they charge for transfers? Thanks.

as with continental, they seem like the wanabe rambo types, theyre nice enough guys but have high prices. i dont shop at either even though continental is 3 mins away. ill sooner go to Freedom Armory. also i do the majority of my business through Duffy's because as far as customer service they have never failed. Christian Soldier, eh he hired me for some photography work and never paid me. even tho it was a small job for his website and only took me an hour it still made me mad. shooters need to stick together because at the end of the day we all have the same hobby. if certain people would tone down attitudes we could all conduct business alot easier. Christian soldier sold me an AR and put the wrong bolt assembly and magazine in the box. just double check everything especially paperwork. anyway after my rant the point is..Duffy's

Brown Cow

Feb 4, 2011
    Perry Hall, Maryland
    Very unhelpful!! I think I saw the "Bounty Hunter" shadowing as a mall cop at White Marsh last week. Every time that I see him he is wearing that beat ass blue jumpsuite. If he is a Marshall is he part of the airborne division...haha

Ruzo

Ultimate Member
    Mar 12, 2011
    Phoenix, MD.
    98% of the guns I own I bought from Just Guns. They know me by name, call me when some thing good comes in, and always treat me good. They are kinda a close knit bunch, but once you start dealing with them the treat you right. I've gotten crazy discounts and free shit from there. Jeff can't come down on the gun prices, he's not the owner, big Jim is. But I got quite a few good deals on ammo, acc, holsters, etc..

Ruzo

Ultimate Member
    Mar 12, 2011
    Phoenix, MD.
    as with continental, they seem like the wanabe rambo types, theyre nice enough guys but have high prices. i dont shop at either even though continental is 3 mins away. ill sooner go to Freedom Armory. also i do the majority of my business through Duffy's because as far as customer service they have never failed. Christian Soldier, eh he hired me for some photography work and never paid me. even tho it was a small job for his website and only took me an hour it still made me mad. shooters need to stick together because at the end of the day we all have the same hobby. if certain people would tone down attitudes we could all conduct business alot easier. Christian soldier sold me an AR and put the wrong bolt assembly and magazine in the box. just double check everything especially paperwork. anyway after my rant the point is..Duffy's

I agree continental blows. I live real close to duffy's went there once found their prices Crazy High, on the majority of guns. And with out going into to much detail found out the hard way the gun smith there sucks. Seems to me duffy's just wants to show off those class III's they have hanging on the walls, and that's all they want to talk about. Went back to Just Guns, Jeff who isn't a gun smith fixed my gun, then gave me a Helleva deal on a Bushmaster AR.

Ruzo

Ultimate Member
    Mar 12, 2011
    Phoenix, MD.
    I bet your referring to Jeff, He knows his stuff and he really is a good guy just got to get to know him. But he definitely suffers from little guy syndrome. Sorry jeff lol

LoL, I agree Jeff is a little stiff and gabby when you first meet him. But after you get past all the nepoleon complex rants (sry too jeff), he's a guy who will bend over backards to help you, and believe it or not knows his shit. I can't count how many times I went in there saying man I can't find this any where, and jeff would say "come back tomorrow and I'll bring one from the house for you". Never charges me a dime for any of the hundred things he found for me. :thumbsup:

toddriver

Jan 23, 2008
    I bought a gun from Just Guns and it was a smooth transaction. I shopped around for it and they had as good a price as anybody else, even on the net.

I'd go there again.

Redd Byrd

Oct 2, 2007
    Had a lot of fun meeting and talking to the dog at Just Guns. On first meeting, it's the most up front and agreeable one in there :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom