• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Petar

Nov 18, 2010
    Just received an update - The distribution of refunds will start mid to end of September 2017. I filed prior to deadline, but will ship my Eotechs to Heffler Claims Group beginning of September.

Last edited:

slybarman

low speed high drag 9-5er
    Feb 10, 2013
    Just received an update - The distribution of refunds will start mid to end of September 2017. I filled prior to deadline, but will ship my Eotechs to Heffler Claims Group beginning of September.

I asked them whether I had to ship the physical sight to them prior to the hearing or not and they told that I did. I was going to fill out the form, but wait to send in the sight.

Petar

Nov 18, 2010
    I asked them whether I had to ship the physical sight to them prior to the hearing or not and they told that I did. I was going to fill out the form, but wait to send in the sight.

The instructions were clear...The claim had to be filed by a certain deadline in order to be part of the class. I spoke with them this morning and was told to send the units anytime, "try to get it in by beginning of September, because distribution will probably start middle to end of September." They have sent me a confirming email with shipping instructions.

slybarman

Feb 10, 2013
    The instructions were clear...The claim had to be filed by a certain deadline in order to be part of the class. I spoke with them and was told to send the units to them anytime, "try to get it in by beginning of September, because distribution will probably start middle to end of September." They have sent me a confirming email with shipping instructions.

Just my luck - the intern must have answered the phone that day.

bbgunn177

Jun 30, 2008
    How does the refund come? Is it a postcard type payment or a true letter? I don't want it to be confused with junk mail if I don't get the mail first.

slybarman

Feb 10, 2013
    I hate to say it, but I'm still considering a post 10/16 Eotech as a replacement for mine. Haven't found much I like a whole lot better yet. Vortex Huey maybe - but not sold on it.

Sent from my SM-N910T3 using Tapatalk

Decoy

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 2, 2007
    Dystopia
    I hate to say it, but I'm still considering a post 10/16 Eotech as a replacement for mine. Haven't found much I like a whole lot better yet. Vortex Huey maybe - but not sold on it.

Sent from my SM-N910T3 using Tapatalk

Just be careful which one you get because the didn't fix the issue until recently.

GTOGUNNER

IANAL, PATRIOT PICKET!!
    Patriot Picket
    Dec 16, 2010
    Carroll County!
    Plain envelope with windows. Got mine today.
    2a50889155790bd348cae75e6a928c15.jpg

Sent from the 3rd Rock

Petar

Nov 18, 2010
    2 separate refund checks came in today

Attachments

• 20170919_171923.jpg
      20170919_171923.jpg
      53.3 KB · Views: 135

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics