• Reaper812

Wayne
    Sep 14, 2012
    Howard county
    Wounded Veterans fundraiser shoot

Turkey Shoot http://www.daytonrodandgunclub.com
    starting at noon Sunday 12/11 registration starts at 11
    All money raised will go to the foundation
    Free food, giveaways and special shoots to win some rifles and other goodies donated by club members. Come join us to support a great cause.

Last edited:

Reaper812

Wayne
    Sep 14, 2012
    Howard county
    Any more information on this? Cost, safety equipment required, what can we bring to shoot?

Website about us page tells the details
    12ga shotgun with stock or .680 or bigger choke. Club supply's shells and ear protection
    3.50 a round we shoot 10 regular rounds
    And 3 money rounds $5 $10 and $20
    $35 to shoot regular rounds
    $70 to shoot everything
    We will have some xtra rounds for the guns and goodies

DaemonAssassin

Why should we Free BSD?
    Jun 14, 2012
    Political refugee in WV
    With all due respect to the original mission of the WWP, it no longer does what it set out to do. Look up the financials and you will see why I say that. I'd rather donate to a veteran organization that spends at least 75% of the funds they bring in on our veterans. The WWP doesn't even come close to that percentage.

Reaper812

Wayne
    Sep 14, 2012
    Howard county
    With all due respect to the original mission of the WWP, it no longer does what it set out to do. Look up the financials and you will see why I say that. I'd rather donate to a veteran organization that spends at least 75% of the funds they bring in on our veterans. The WWP doesn't even come close to that percentage.

We have a club member that is a veteran and works with them locally and does a lot of good things for veterans in Maryland . So the club voted to donate to them. I'm just spreading the word.

DaemonAssassin

Why should we Free BSD?
    Jun 14, 2012
    Political refugee in WV
    We have a club member that is a veteran and works with them locally and does a lot of good things for veterans in Maryland . So the club voted to donate to them. I'm just spreading the word.
    While admirable, you'll continue to get some form of backlash from people that know how that "charity" has changed for the worse. Just warning you of that fact.

Reaper812

Wayne
    Sep 14, 2012
    Howard county
    While admirable, you'll continue to get some form of backlash from people that know how that "charity" has changed for the worse. Just warning you of that fact.

I'll will pass that info along, nothing is set in stone, All I know is all money made for the club will be donated to wounded veterans and there families. Happy holidays

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ababe1120

Latest threads

Top Bottom