• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bpm32

Nov 26, 2010
    probably because there aren't any in SF left.

I think we'd be surprised. The LA and SF areas used to be epicenters of shooting culture, and they're still around, but people don't advertise it because gun owners are vastly outnumbered by very vocal opponents.

I think the conservative numbers (which I believe under-report incredibly) are around $4 million for CA gun owners. That's more than or equal to the entire populations of half the states, but only 10% of the CA population as a whole.

adit

ReMember
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 20, 2013
    DE
    NRA sues San Francisco over city declaring it a domestic terrorist organization

The National Rifle Association on Monday sued the city of San Francisco over a declaration deeming the lobbying group a “domestic terrorist organization,” according to The Associated Press.

The city Board of Supervisors passed the resolution last week, with Supervisor Catherine Stefani saying she was moved to draft it following August’s shooting at the Gilroy Garlic Festival.

In the lawsuit, filed in the Northern District of California, the NRA accused the city of maintaining a blacklist, asking the court to “instruct elected officials that freedom of speech means you cannot silence or punish those with whom you disagree.”

“This action is an assault on all advocacy organizations across the country,” said William A. Brewer III, the NRA’s attorney. “There can be no place in our society for this manner of behavior by government officials. Fortunately, the NRA, like all U.S. citizens, is protected by the First Amendment.

CEO Wayne LaPierre said the lawsuit “comes with a message to those who attack the NRA: We will never stop fighting for our law-abiding members and their constitutional freedoms,” according to the AP.

https://thehill.com/regulation/cour...o-over-city-declaring-it-a-domestic-terrorist

fchan

Dec 14, 2015
    Columbia, MD
    I" think that a lot of Propaganda has gone around regarding the NRA. Propaganda initiated by the Support2A (NRA spinoff members) organization.

Not_an_outlaw

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 26, 2013
    Prince Frederick, MD
    Here's the City Hall Email : City.Hall.Building.Management@sfgov.org

Email them like I did asking if you can be arrested as a terrorist if you show your NRA card in the building. And if not then is this all just more, BS, leftist bed wetting?

I asked if I am prevented from entering their state to visit family because I am a member of a terrorist designated organization.

Occam

Not Even ONE Indictment
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 24, 2018
    Montgomery County
    I don’t think it’s any more complicated than the fact that the city council withdrew their idiotic proclamation. NRA says if they do it again, they’ll sue them again. All there is to it. NRA won the skirmish.

jcutonilli

Ultimate Member
    Mar 28, 2013
    I don’t think it’s any more complicated than the fact that the city council withdrew their idiotic proclamation. NRA says if they do it again, they’ll sue them again. All there is to it. NRA won the skirmish.

SF did not withdraw their idiotic proclamation. The two relevant paragraphs are as follows:

The NRA’s immediate response, through one of its lawyers, was that it would not drop its suit until San Francisco “officially withdraws its unconstitutional threat and makes amends for the harm suffered by the NRA.” The city took no further action, but on Thursday the NRA dismissed its suit and said it had gotten what it wanted.

so the city has not actually withdrawn it. What they did instead was:

Mayor London Breed had already told city staff that the measure did not limit the city’s dealings with any vendors doing business with the NRA. Stefani said her resolution was a legitimate public denunciation with no binding consequences.

If the proclamation is not really binding, there really is not much harm suffered.

AssMan

Meh...
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 27, 2011
    Somewhere on the James River, VA
    Speaking of terrorists, San Francisco has elected the son of two cop killing terrorists as their DA. OK, he’s the son, not the terrorists, you say. Well, while his parents were in jail, he was raised by Bill Ayers and Bernadine Dornn. His agenda shows it.
    https://townhall.com/tipsheet/brons...errorists-wins-san-fransisco-da-race-n2556228

They forgot to mention that he worked in the Chavez administration in Venezuela as Hugo's translator.

WTF is happening to America? It's literally vanishing before my eyes...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom