• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tloc45

Dec 29, 2012
    easton
    Not sure if I am allowed to share this info.

Cheaper than Dirt has GGG SS109 for 259$ per Thousand with free shipping

as of this writing.

Post count "1"

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    Welcome from Hazzard County. But please go over to the Introduction section and introduce yourself properly.

Thanks for the heads up!

Blacksmith101

Grumpy Old Man
    Jun 22, 2012

as of this writing.

Post count "1"

I wouldn't buy from the Dirt store if they were giving it away. After what they did to customers during the great ammo famine they will never get another dime from me.

Hakuna Matata

May 14, 2014
    A friend of mine said something similar about Cheaper Than Dirt but he was rather vague as to what they actually did....anyone care to elaborate??

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    They raped people on prices. And worse, when people ordered, they would cancel the order ("out of stock"), then re-post with a huge price increase.

They can take a Cheaper Than Dirt Nap as far as I am concerned.

May 13, 2005

as of this writing.

Post count "1"

Do you have a link to that deal? I did not see it listed on their site...

...And even if it was, I would have a hard time trusting them after previous issues as others have stated above.

llkoolkeg

Hairy Flaccid Member
    My favorite is the "everything is stored at a different warehouse, therefore we charge you separate S&H for each item" scam. It's like some type of sad Ron Popeil or Billy Mays bu11$hi+ pitch that they'd have considered hocking if they'd only had less class. How long before CTD starts breaking up spam cans and selling ammo in ziploc baggies, supposedly from different warehouses?!? :rolleyes:

tloc45

Dec 29, 2012
    easton
    Sorry Guys,

First post failure..........No link or details............I will do better next time.

This was posted by others in various forums and the demand cleaned them out of stock as of this morning.

plinkerton

Ultimate Member
    Dec 30, 2012
    Abingdon
    I wouldn't buy from the Dirt store if they were giving it away. After what they did to customers during the great ammo famine they will never get another dime from me.

What he said

They raped people on prices. And worse, when people ordered, they would cancel the order ("out of stock"), then re-post with a huge price increase.

They can take a Cheaper Than Dirt Nap as far as I am concerned.
    What he said too

My favorite is the "everything is stored at a different warehouse, therefore we charge you separate S&H for each item" scam. It's like some type of sad Ron Popeil or Billy Mays bu11$hi+ pitch that they'd have considered hocking if they'd only had less class. How long before CTD starts breaking up spam cans and selling ammo in ziploc baggies, supposedly from different warehouses?!? :rolleyes:

What he said too too

Sorry Guys,

First post failure..........No link or details............I will do better next time.

This was posted by others in various forums and the demand cleaned them out of stock as of this morning.

The thought was in the right place, but they are scum of the earth. I'll switch to poison darts before buy anything from them

Add me to the don't buy from CTD group

What he said too too too

adit

ReMember
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 20, 2013
    DE
    The way I see it everyone was getting ripped by all of them. Remember, the sky was falling at the time.

The only one that didn't do it was Walmart. As much as people complain about them they should keep that in mind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom