• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tomcat

Formerly Known As HITWTOM
    May 7, 2012
    St.Mary's County
    From Hogan's Facebook page

I don't care whether it's a Republican idea or a Democratic idea - I'm focused on creating an environment in Annapolis where the BEST ideas rise to the top based on their merit, not which side of the aisle they come from.

Attachments

• hogan.jpg
      hogan.jpg
      147.3 KB · Views: 1,558

Bertfish

Throw bread on me
    Mar 13, 2013
    White Marsh, MD
    The best idea to combat rising crime rates in the state of Maryland and city of Baltimore is to 1) actually prosecute and jail criminals and 2) all the non-discriminatory issuance of concealed carry permits to residents of the state.

And that idea comes from Republicans and middle-of-the-road Democrats, so its actually both sides of the aisle. Shouldn't be an issue, right?

Armati

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Apr 6, 2013
    Baltimore
    The best idea to combat rising crime rates in the state of Maryland and city of Baltimore is to 1) actually prosecute and jail criminals and 2) all the non-discriminatory issuance of concealed carry permits to residents of the state.

And that idea comes from Republicans and middle-of-the-road Democrats, so its actually both sides of the aisle. Shouldn't be an issue, right?
    Indeed.

The AG Office is already on video admitting to having a catch and release policy on armed felons and career drug gangsters.

Why doesn't the Gov hammer the AG's office on this? Don't we have a State of Emergency going on over heroin?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

iH8DemLibz

When All Else Fails.
    Apr 1, 2013
    Libtardistan
    With Mike and Mike in power, the best ideas will never rise to the top.

In fact, they won't even see the light of day.

The best ideas rise to the top only when partisan politics doesn't come into play.

Nice quote. Well intentioned yet meaningless. But nice.

Gryphon

inveniam viam aut faciam
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 8, 2013
    If all he needs is a good idea to rise to the surface then why not one that has been around for more than 200 years, appears in the Bill of Rights, predates either party and doesn't even require new legislation? Oh, apparently he wants to implement NEW ideas, not enforce fundamental rights. How inconvenient.

Gryphon

inveniam viam aut faciam
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 8, 2013
    I posted something respectfully an hour ago. If I am signed in I can see it. If I just go the page without signing in all I see are the remainder of the comments.

With Mike and Mike in power, the best ideas will never rise to the top.

In fact, they won't even see the light of day.

The best ideas rise to the top only when partisan politics doesn't come into play.

Nice quote. Well intentioned yet meaningless. But nice.

Naive is the word you were looking for....Liberals view Hogan as the enemy while establishment Republicans like Hogan refuse to believe it, instead still think they can reach across the aisle and find common ground with their "esteemed colleagues"....Miller told him just last week that the liberals in the GA intend to override his 6 vetoes....That should have been a lesson...instead Hogan still thinks they are his friends...pathetic...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rifleman

Latest threads

Top Bottom