• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Flipz

Ultimate Member
    Mar 11, 2010
    Unfortunately the Scorpion EVO will not meet MD's 29" OAL requirement in order for it to be SBR'd. BUT, CZ will also be offering the Bren A2 5.56 pistol in the US. It will have a 10.91" barrel and will meet OAL in case you want to SBR it. Both will be available at 2A Sales as soon as they are available.

rshoemaker79

Jul 31, 2012
    the fact you can add the Sig arm brace to it makes it really attractive to me....that would be a fun range toy.

JDove

Ultimate Member
    Jun 16, 2010
    Unfortunately the Scorpion EVO will not meet MD's 29" OAL requirement in order for it to be SBR'd. BUT, CZ will also be offering the Bren A2 5.56 pistol in the US. It will have a 10.91" barrel and will meet OAL in case you want to SBR it. Both will be available at 2A Sales as soon as they are available.

Guitars have ruled my purchases lately, but with these and the Galil ACE's coming out, I may have to visit 2A.

lsw

לא לדרוך עליי
    Sep 2, 2013
    Nice, I have been thinking about an AR 9mm pistol w/Sig brace, but after seeing this...

Ender

Jan 9, 2011
    Was toying with the possibly making a 9mm ar pistol but i'm liking this, especially at that price.

Combloc

Stop Negassing me!!!!!
    Nov 10, 2010
    In a House
    I've been waiting for these for a long time. Typical Czech Quality! I'm in for both models as soon as possible.

2Asales&Supplies

, , Up In Arms Since 2009
    Industry Partner
    Aug 5, 2009
    CZ USA is working with us to get the Bren & Scorpion in ASAP to submit to the Handgun Roster. We're looking at sometime in January as it stands right now. We will update everyone when we receive the guns.

BeltBuckle

Ultimate Member
    Feb 14, 2008
    MoCo, MD
    CZ USA is working with us to get the Bren & Scorpion in ASAP to submit to the Handgun Roster. We're looking at sometime in January as it stands right now. We will update everyone when we receive the guns.

you get that done and I might just be motivated to break down and get an HQL...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom