• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ted70

Jun 5, 2013
    Brooklyn Park
    Does anyone know who would have this in stock locally? Need to get one for the wife.

Thanks to all I've found one..

Last edited:

DEX

scruffy-lookin nerfherder
    Aug 16, 2013
    Glen Burnie, MD
    My wife has been wanting to get one of these but feels out of place in gun shops (thinks ppl won't understand she's not the most gun savvy).

Does anyone know who would have this in stock locally? Need to get one for the wife.

Thanks.

Brilliant idea! I got one for my wife and it made her happy! I then rode that wave of happiness to buy more for me.

When I was looking, all I could find was online at Grabagun.com. Worked perfectly shipped to my friend Joe at Sure Shot in Pasadena.

Attachments

• IMG_0447a.jpg
      IMG_0447a.jpg
      79.7 KB · Views: 392

DEX

Aug 16, 2013
    Glen Burnie, MD
    Brilliant idea! I got one for my wife and it made her happy! I then rode that wave of happiness to buy more for me.

When I was looking, all I could find was online at Grabagun.com. Worked perfectly shipped to my friend Joe at Sure Shot in Pasadena.

Hmmmm, me thinks that looks a lot like on target where you "can't" take a pic on the range :innocent0

Last edited:

DEX

Aug 16, 2013
    Glen Burnie, MD
    Unless you ask nicely...

Hard to see the gun because of the camo though.

LOL. I'm usually at that range at least once a week. I've heard a lot of ppl talk about how they dislike the place or how the staff is not nice but I've had nothing but good experiences. AND thus ends my semi-hijacking of thread :D

LOL. I'm usually at that range at least once a week. I've heard a lot of ppl talk about how they dislike the place or how the staff is not nice but I've had nothing but good experiences. AND thus ends my semi-hijacking of thread :D

No problems here, my wife asked the youthful RO and he stood right with us checking out the gun.

I have seen other patrons practicing their 90 degree off axis Glock .40 shooting but haven't tried that stance and grip yet.

PIRANHA

Greek Redneck
    Sep 22, 2013
    Essex, Maryland
    I know you already got the 15-22 but if anyone else is looking for one I was at The Gun Shop in Essex and they have one in stock in pink camo. I almost got it for my daughter then I remembered she is only 4 LOL. They are asking $515.00 for it.

frogman68

товарищ плачевная
    Apr 7, 2013
    I know you already got the 15-22 but if anyone else is looking for one I was at The Gun Shop in Essex and they have one in stock in pink camo. I almost got it for my daughter then I remembered she is only 4 LOL. They are asking $515.00 for it.

should of got it for her the stock is adjustable and she will grow into it :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    adamc904

Latest threads

Top Bottom