• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Schipperke

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    Via the Breitbart

The Trace

“That’s disappointing,” Jen Pauliukonis, president of Marylanders to Prevent Gun Violence, said after learning about the increase. Her group advocated the ban, which was one of several provisions wrapped into the Firearm Safety Act of 2013.

“I hope as we work toward strengthening implementation and enforcement of the Firearm Safety Act that we still start to see over time a reduction in these numbers,” Pauliukonis said.

danb

dont be a dumbass
    Feb 24, 2013
    google is your friend, I am not.
    This is my surprise face. Gun laws don't work.
    :|

I think that the last time bans worked was, oh wait never.

Now if we could only get judges to apply the actual constitution and strike these experiments in stupidity.

zoostation

, ,
    Jan 28, 2007
    Abingdon
    Be wary. When the city administration starts proactively drumming up stats that don't seem to jive with liberal agenda there's a reason. They could be setting the stage for another push.

Schipperke

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    Be wary. When the city administration starts proactively drumming up stats that don't seem to jive with liberal agenda there's a reason. They could be setting the stage for another push.

Indeed, they think just like the final sentence quoted.

danb

dont be a dumbass
    Feb 24, 2013
    google is your friend, I am not.
    The city can push all they want, but they are cutting police funding. They cannot even solve the murders they have let alone more absurd gun laws.

Honestly, they should be thankful for high capacity mags. More chances for DNA and prints on the cases.

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    Oh, now they're saying new guns don't often show up in crime.

Strange, when there was the big push everywhere for Gun Rationing aka One Gun a Month, their favorite statistic was Most Crime Guns are used within three years of initial purchase, so all the Gun Rationing would make a big effect, and greatly reduce crime.

News Flash - Criminals and gangbangers get their illegal guns illegally .

RCH

Will work for ammo.
    Mar 18, 2007
    PG County
    Anyone doubt that this is our liberal overlords primping the pump to get the sheeple to agree to a large capacity magazine ban?

I have no doubt that our anti-gun officials are watching how the things are transpiring with the new ban in California and can't wait to introduce something similar here.

How about you imbeciles do something smart like a mandatory 10 year sentence if a convicted felon is caught with a firearm or a magazine?

dblas

Past President, MSI
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 6, 2011

How many of those firearms were "acquired" before FSA2013??

Sealion

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    May 19, 2016
    Balto Co
    Quote: "Fox News reports that the Act puts in place a ban that covers “45 types of assault weapons.” Nonetheless, the Sun reports that the city’s two deadliest years on record, 2015 and 2016, occurred after all the gun controls were passed."

So Democrat logic would suggest that not enough guns were banned. They really should learn from Fox Butterfield. The stupidity knows no bounds.

Doctor_M

Certified Mad Scientist
    MDS Supporter
    Setting the stage...

AAEAAQAAAAAAAAaaAAAAJDU5MTVhZjc0LTQ4MTktNDMwNC1iNzJlLTM1NGQ0ODEyNDU4Mg.jpg

steveh326

Ultimate Member
    Mar 23, 2012
    Mt. Airy
    wtf does this mean? it is not illegal to possess >10 round mags, so therefore not a misdemeanor... I don't get it...

"Baltimore Police Commissioner Kevin Davis has been lobbying state lawmakers to toughen penalties for carrying illegal magazines, which is a misdemeanor. Smith, the police spokesperson, said criminals don’t care if they get caught because they are unlikely to do hard time."

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    The piece says that the number of corpses in the medical examiner's office with at least ten bullet holes has doubled in the past ten years?

If somebody is killing somebody with more than ten bullets, chances are the first ten did the job.

And dollars to doughnuts, "doubled" is a small, therefore statistically insignificant number there. Just makes for impactful prose in a hyped up story.

rbird7282

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 6, 2012
    Columbia
    It's only a 4 percentage point increase since 2013. That stat isn't even worth printing. Somebody is up to something and it stinks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010

“That’s disappointing,” Jen Pauliukonis, president of Marylanders to Prevent Gun Violence, said after learning about the increase. Her group advocated the ban, which was one of several provisions wrapped into the Firearm Safety Act of 2013.

“I hope as we work toward strengthening implementation and enforcement of the Firearm Safety Act that we still start to see over time a reduction in these numbers,” Pauliukonis said.

Jen Pauliukonis is a douche ... literally. She's crap-weasel Vinnie without the ratty hair, but she takes her talking points from him ... and salary from Bloomberg and Soros. Isn't it ironic that when the 'stats' show that criminals don't obey gun laws, she pushes for more stringent ones, just proving once again that gun-control isn't about guns ... it's about control.

Attachments

• Demarco Crap Weasel.JPG
      Demarco Crap Weasel.JPG
      72.7 KB · Views: 685

dblas

Past President, MSI
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 6, 2011
    wtf does this mean? it is not illegal to possess >10 round mags, so therefore not a misdemeanor... I don't get it...

"Baltimore Police Commissioner Kevin Davis has been lobbying state lawmakers to toughen penalties for carrying illegal magazines, which is a misdemeanor. Smith, the police spokesperson, said criminals don’t care if they get caught because they are unlikely to do hard time."

It is in the commission of a crime, but we all know that those types of charges rarely if ever see the light of a court room and if they do the sentence is reduced, or worse yet Nolle Pros'd

remodeler1

Jul 23, 2013
    Frederick

Perhaps he's referring to it being illegal for a felon to possess ammo ??

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mantis

Latest threads

Top Bottom