• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FFBWMD

Industry Partner
    Oct 3, 2011
    Woodbine MD
    Well i just spoke with the promoter and sounds like it's on. By the way South Carroll Sporting Goods will be there (on a smaller scale), we've got a ton of mags to get rid of and maybe a few non MD compliant guns too!

As stated before, we will be there with some great deals on standard capacity mags of different flavors! Also some C&R rifles if anyone is looking, and for any PA residents on here we will have some great deals on AR15's!!:party29:

yellowsled

Retired C&R Addict
    Jun 22, 2009
    Palm Beach, Fl
    As stated before, we will be there with some great deals on standard capacity mags of different flavors! Also some C&R rifles if anyone is looking, and for any PA residents on here we will have some great deals on AR15's!!:party29:

This is awesome news! :party29: Ill be there first thing Sat AM.

ThePhantomPatriot

Politically Incorrect
    The Horse Soldier
    219 Steinwehr Avenue,
    Gettysburg, Pennsylvania 17325

This place is absolutely amazing. They have everything military dating all the way back to the revolution in that store. Granted, i couldn't afford even the cheapest item there but it was better than any museum i've ever been to.

Some of the stuff there isn't real. They had a Luger and a Broomhand Mauser, I took a closer look and they were dummy guns, movie props, and still wanted a few hundred for them lol.

ThePhantomPatriot

Politically Incorrect
    Dobbin House Tavern, you need to get there when they open or else you'll be waiting a while for a seat. You have to get the French Onion soup, it's awesome.
    http://www.dobbinhouse.com/

The tavern is in the basement of the building, from 1700's if you go up the stairs past the bathrooms they have a compartment that was part of the underground railroad where they'd hide escaped slaves.

Last edited:

Chriss

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Spring House Tavern, you need to get there when they open or else you'll be waiting a while for a seat. You have to get the French Onion soup, it's awesome.
    http://www.springhousetavern.com/

The tavern is in the basement of the building, from 1700's if you go up the stairs past the bathrooms they have a compartment that was part of the underground railroad where they'd hide escaped slaves.
    Wait WTF where is this place????

Chriss

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Spring House Tavern, you need to get there when they open or else you'll be waiting a while for a seat. You have to get the French Onion soup, it's awesome.
    http://www.springhousetavern.com/

Ok this is part of Dobbin House Tavern.....There is a place 150 miles east with the name Spring House Tavern...I googled Spring House Taven and got the far away one.

i apologize for my now deleted comments

Last edited:

bmkoenig

Can anyone recommend a decent place to eat in Gburg? Maybe a place with some character?

I live in Gettysburg and there are several good places in town that are not large chain places with local character:

O'Rourke's Eatery and Spirits, Gettysburg Eddies, Dobbin House (I prefer the tavern downstairs), Farnsworth House (they also have a tavern which I prefer), Blue and Grey Bar and Grill, The Pub & Restaurant, Garyowen Irish Pub.

If you have a certain kind of food in mind I can offer more specific advise.

Chriss

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    I live in Gettysburg and there are several good places in town that are not large chain places with local character:

O'Rourke's Eatery and Spirits, Gettysburg Eddies, Dobbin House (I prefer the tavern downstairs), Farnsworth House (they also have a tavern which I prefer), Blue and Grey Bar and Grill, The Pub & Restaurant, Garyowen Irish Pub.

If you have a certain kind of food in mind I can offer more specific advise.

Thanks, I still will try Dobbin House AKA Spring House Taven and just leave the show to get there when they open.

lee2

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Oct 8, 2007
    I stop going to gun shows because stuffs are expensive comparing to Internet price unless you need something right away or something not available online.

I go to gun shows because it is associated with my hobby and I like to look at the guns and stuff. The Plus is that you may find that gem you've been looking for. Oh and also the fact that I'm not a hobbit.

Chriss

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    I go to gun shows because it is associated with my hobby and I like to look at the guns and stuff. The Plus is that you may find that gem you've been looking for. Oh and also the fact that I'm not a hobbit.

THIS:thumbsup: I scored a police trade in Beretta PX4 Storm for $199 at Fredneck from A1. Not your everyday find.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    navyfirefighter1981

Latest threads

Top Bottom