• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FWPhoto

Jun 3, 2013
    Waldorf, MD
    FYI: MDA is set to cackle at Hogan's office at noon tomorrow. So far only 4 have replied as going and one of those is Heather from 1MMAGC. If anyone is in that area tomorrow, you might want to drop in and show some counter support. I've cross posted this on the MDSF facebook page as well.

"Gubernatorial candidate Larry Hogan has given contradictory answers on what he'd do to prevent gun violence during his campaign. But he answered questions for the gun lobby that earned him an "A-" rating from the NRA. Go with us tomorrow at noon--one last time before the elction--to his Annapolis headquarters to ask for straight answers on where he stands on gun safety. RSVP to Maryland@MomsDemandAction.org"

I'm sorry if this has already been posted. Their even page shows it was set up 2 hours ago.

https://www.facebook.com/events/1499603883622787

FWPhoto

Jun 3, 2013
    Waldorf, MD
    Let the 4 hens lay their egg. Hogan does not need us drawing press.

Good point. I can't lie, though, I'd pay money to debate those hens away from Hogan's office lol. 1MMAGC messaged Hogan's office to give them a heads up just in case they didn't know.

Mr H

Banana'd
    very interesting

Especially considering Hogan won't be in town. He'll be in Glen Burnie in the morning, then off campaigning...

So, is this going to be a "He refused to come out and answer our concerns" all while knowing he's not there?

ras_oscar

Ultimate Member
    Apr 23, 2014
    Problem is, if you do it on a candidate's front door, it becomes a candidate event and newsworthy. Invite them to a neutral location if you wish to have a conversation. We have viewpoints we are all free to express.

dogbone

Ultimate Member
    Nov 14, 2011
    GTT - Gone To Texas
    Good point. I can't lie, though, I'd pay money to debate those hens away from Hogan's office lol. 1MMAGC messaged Hogan's office to give them a heads up just in case they didn't know.

They would just spin any rational debate as being "beaten up by gun bullies."
    Ignore them and maybe they'll go away.

dogbone

Ultimate Member
    Nov 14, 2011
    GTT - Gone To Texas
    very interesting

Especially considering Hogan won't be in town. He'll be in Glen Burnie in the morning, then off campaigning...

So, is this going to be a "He refused to come out and answer our concerns" all while knowing he's not there?

If they are going at noon, maybe Hogan's office should just put up a big "Closed for Lunch" sign.:innocent0

montoya32

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jun 16, 2010
    Harford Co
    Someone needs to take video of this to make sure the whole story is told if they decide to slice and dice some footage to their benefit.

rem87062597

Annapolis, MD
    Jul 13, 2012
    Problem is, if you do it on a candidate's front door, it becomes a candidate event and newsworthy. Invite them to a neutral location if you wish to have a conversation. We have viewpoints we are all free to express.

A couple idiots standing somewhere isn't news. They'll need a couple more than they'll be able to get in order to get news unless someone on our side makes this a big deal.

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    If four people accept the invite, then three or fewer will show up. Definitely a non-event. Even the Crab Wrapper would ignore that.

Let's have someone invite them to a gun buyback at 1 a.m. in Dundalk.

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    Press will probably be there, with personal interview snippets and cameras close-ups to make it look well attended. News team has to get their story, and if there isn't one, make one!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ESM07

Latest threads

Top Bottom