UofD allows police agencies to use soon to be razed dorms.

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • POP57

Ultimate Member
    Apr 5, 2016
    Delaware
    I thought this interesting. The dorms will eventually be razed for something else, but at least they are being put to good use for now.

"With its cinderblock walls, narrow jagged hallways and small rooms, the University of Delaware’s Rodney Complex resembles a prison, many students often said.
    Now, on many days, the shuttered dorms look like an active crime scene as SWAT teams and other police units from around the state use it for training."

http://www.newarkpostonline.com/news/article_4d2fe589-1f08-56c7-b0ec-4264ed9de635.html

hogarth

Ultimate Member
    Jun 13, 2009
    Maybe Baltimore PD will use it like Rosewood and shoot one of their own recruits.

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    OK, this made me laugh

Attachments

• image.jpg
      image.jpg
      139.7 KB · Views: 554

POP57

Ultimate Member
    Apr 5, 2016
    Delaware
    Was hoping for some positive comments, but that seems to be an improbability with all the trash talking here today. Nevah...mind.

POP57

Ultimate Member
    Apr 5, 2016
    Delaware
    Why were you hoping for positive comments? What were you going to do with them?

My post was informative. It was in the Delaware section. I get the fact that many Marylander's don't like cops because of all the restrictions that MSP has placed against you. Oh well...

BUFF7MM

☠Buff➐㎣☠
    Mar 4, 2009
    Garrett County
    My post was informative. It was in the Delaware section. I get the fact that many Marylander's don't like cops because of all the restrictions that MSP has placed against you. Oh well...

Congratulations on informing those who could probably care less about some buildings that are to be torn down being used, now back to watching the paint dry for some real excitement.:sad20:

rdc

Ultimate Member
    Dec 3, 2010
    Middlefingurton
    I don't know. Yeah it's DE so it doesn't really affect me but I think it's probably a good use of otherwise unwanted buildings.

But this is MDS so it has to go shithouse negative before the second page.

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    Congratulations on informing those who could probably care less about some buildings that are to be torn down being used, now back to watching the paint dry for some real excitement.:sad20:

:lol::lol2:

In other news, I heard some old potato processing buildings in Idaho are being used to let Terminix practice rodent control before they are torn down.....

POP57

Ultimate Member
    Apr 5, 2016
    Delaware

Well, you could have moved on and said noting. As a former Volunteer Firefighter, I thought it interesting. A good resource to use an unoccupied building.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom