• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ktm rider

Feb 21, 2011
    Undisclosed and Secure
    http://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2017/...n-md-state-forest-woman-found-alive-man-dead/

This took place about 3-4 miles form my home. I live in a very secluded part of Savage Mountain. And this incident is freaking me out a bit. The rumor mill has been running overtime on this one which makes it all that much worse.
    The facts that I do know for sure is that this young man has since been identified as Alex Stephens from Frostburg. He was found completely naked with signs of trauma and his throat cut. The female that was with him has not been named but the facts I do know about her is that she stumbled out of the woods at 9:00am, was in the woods the whole night and she broke into a home to call 911.

Rumor mill is saying everything from they stumbled onto a group of people sacrificing animals to them stumbling onto a Meth lab.... and many more rumors about the woman's physical well being.

This area is notorious for covering up things like this and everyone go about their merry way since this is considered a tourist destination by the state. So, I highly doubt the truth will ever be known publicly.

But since this was so close to my house and my teenage daughters who routine stay home alone for a few hours I would sure like to know if there is any truth to the group of people rumor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom