• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BigCountry14

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 17, 2013
    Supposedly passed 240-190, so at least 5 Rs voted for it.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Uncle Duke

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 2, 2013
    Not Far Enough from the City
    Looking forward to seeing who those R’s are, they are in need of getting primary’d

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The 8 Republicans who voted for passage:

Vern Buchanan- Florida
    Mario Diaz-Balart- Florida
    Brian Fitzpatrick- Pennsylvania
    Will Hurd- Texas
    Pete King- New York
    Brian Mast- Florida
    Chris Smith- New Jersey
    Fred Upton- Michigan

ed bernay

Feb 18, 2011
    Fitzpatrick is my rep from Bucks County PA which is a suburb of Philly. There are a lot of Progressive NY and NJ transplants here so Fitzpatrick tries to play both sides. He is an ex FBI agent and is part of the swamp. He is getting lit up on his FB page by a few conservatives but there are also a ton of Democrats supporting him. We need someone that is well known, and more Libertarian than Republican, to primary his butt out. If the Democrats ran a pro 2A non-progressive for this seat, Fitzpatrick would lose for sure. There are a lot of RINOs around here.

rockstarr

Major Deplorable
    Feb 25, 2013
    The Bolshevik Lands
    Fitzpatrick is my rep from Bucks County PA which is a suburb of Philly. There are a lot of Progressive NY and NJ transplants here so Fitzpatrick tries to play both sides. He is an ex FBI agent and is part of the swamp. He is getting lit up on his FB page by a few conservatives but there are also a ton of Democrats supporting him. We need someone that is well known, and more Libertarian than Republican, to primary his butt out. If the Democrats ran a pro 2A non-progressive for this seat, Fitzpatrick would lose for sure. There are a lot of RINOs around here.

this seems to be the case in many conservative areas as of late. tons and tons on ny nj and other liberal transplants fleeing in droves to NC, SC, FL, GA, TX, all over.

the love to flee their own failed creation, to try it again somewhere else.

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    They also blocked an amendment (might be the same amendment) that if someone failed a background check the local police would have to be notified immediately...

That amendment pertained to ICE notification if an Illegal failed a background check. Cuz Illegals must be able to get guns regardless of their criminal background.

NoMoreTreadingOnUs

Apr 2, 2013
    Garrett County
    That amendment pertained to ICE notification if an Illegal failed a background check. Cuz Illegals must be able to get guns regardless of their criminal background.

I believe that the R's (Scalise maybe?) filed a motion to recommit and it passed, so this provision is in the version of HR8 that passed. In the end, God willing, it wont matter as McConnell is unlikely to move on it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Tactical Shepherd

Latest threads

Top Bottom