MDS Supporter
    Mar 2, 2007
    Dystopia

Sounds about right

5c993918849a1858176cc694ee3c354a.gif

twines

MDS Supporter
    Jul 23, 2013
    I want to see how SCOTUS goes. There last decision on warrants for confiscating private property (i.e. guns) is a glimmer of hope for the Constitution. The Shall/May issue is coming in the fall. If SCOTUS stops being being weenies all this crap my stop.

delaware_export

Ultimate Member
    Apr 10, 2018
    There is a post newtown interview with chipman on thegunfeed today.

Poor clueless bastard. Easy to find near the top of the page..

The discussion was what could have prevented newtown. Just after the fact.

He had nothing coherent to say. “We need background checks” blah blah blah.

Even the flaming liberal host, Chris matthews b1tch slapped him for his stupid answer.

Mathews eventually realized he was supposed to help chipman, not point out the obvious flaws.

Goto thegunfeed and check out the link

http://thegunfeed.com/video-goa-emb...in-2a-debate-on-chris-matthews-hardball-2012/

Dave M

Jan 27, 2013
    Pa.
    Like Mr Charlton Heston said "From my cold dead hands." If there was a civil war and all was totally free again from these unconstitutional laws could we pack the radical left up and sail them to China or North Korea? :D

lazarus

Ultimate Member
    Jun 23, 2015
    Like Mr Charlton Heston said "From my cold dead hands." If there was a civil war and all was totally free again from these unconstitutional laws could we pack the radical left up and sail them to China or North Korea? :D

You are also assuming there that the right would win. The last time time the conservatives were in a civil war in the US. they lost. Sure too much is different today to say would would actually happen. But not something I’d want to test (if for no other reason than the likely hundreds of thousands or millions who would die and the total devastation it would cause)

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    You are also assuming there that the right would win. The last time time the conservatives were in a civil war in the US. they lost. Sure too much is different today to say would would actually happen. But not something I’d want to test (if for no other reason than the likely hundreds of thousands or millions who would die and the total devastation it would cause)

Millions would die. Mostly of disease and starvation. There is nothing patriotic about that.

85MikeTPI

Ultimate Member
    Jul 19, 2014
    Ceciltucky

More like the DNC are already fluffers to the CCP and the low-T cucks will be hiding behind the CCP front lines as the 2A community small-arms are squashed faster than a tiananmen uprising.

Matlack

Scribe
    Dec 15, 2008

Ummm ... those were democrats last time I checked history. Pretty sure Lincoln won the Civil War.

Dave M

Jan 27, 2013
    Pa.
    Ummm ... those were democrats last time I checked history. Pretty sure Lincoln won the Civil War.
    That's what I thought but I'm no history buff. I don't wish for a civil war. I know from stories and the lack of them from my father that war is hell. I didn't know until a few years ago that my father landed on the beach on D day and served about two years over seas. Hit by a mortar in his leg, he was sent to France then home. I thought he was hit on the beach but not good either way. One time having a beer late he mentioned something and started to cry. I never probed again. After his death my sister found a paper, seems my father had received several medals. One being the purple heart. Instead of talking about it it seems he chose to self medicate.

Mr.Culper

Jan 16, 2021
    I think it is even worse than you think.
    I would say this forum (MDS) is typ the top 5% as far as "2A supporters".
    And even your typ "hardcore" 2A supporter is unwilling to give up there binge watching "Friends" on Netflix, give up 2 day Amazon delivery, watching pro sports games. But prefers to support the leftist and have their "TV Shows"

So yeah,, I hold out ZERO hope we will see ANY push back from the "2A crowd"

I wouldn't count on any of that. First, it's clear to many that the Democrats can easily win any election by fraud. Theoretically he or someone just like him could be in power for at least 7 and 1/2 years. Perhaps indefinitely

Secondly if he makes a horrific example out of enough gun owners I foresee an awful lot of fair weather second amendment supporters being scared enough to hand over their firearms.

3rd and 4th it's pretty much assured that if the Democrats want to they can remove the senatorial filibuster and stack the supreme Court .. that would effectively end any challenge to any gun control laws that were passed by a simple majority.

I used to wonder how the Nazis could round up tens of millions of Jews homosexuals gypsies Slavs and other so-called undesirables and kill over 6 million of them from 1933 to 1945.. now I see exactly how apathy and fear were used to do exactly that because we are witnessing quite the same thing with the current administration. I think you're going to see that if the Democrats continue to use rigged elections they will be in power for quite a long time because it's pretty clear that no one is coming to the rescue of the nation.

lazarus

Ultimate Member
    Jun 23, 2015

Yes. And back in the day, the Republican Party were liberals and the Democratic Party were conservatives. That flipped years later. Theodore Roosevelt was the last liberal-progressive Republican president. After that the party ideologies largely flipped, but they were in transition at the time he was president.

fred55

Senior
    Aug 24, 2016
    Spotsylvania Co. VA
    Received the below from (D) VA. Sen Mark Warner (probably a form letter, mine was :) ):

"Dear Mr. fred55,

Thank you for contacting me regarding President Biden’s nominees to serve in the executive branch. I appreciate your thoughts on this matter.

Article II, Section 2 of the United States Constitution provides that the President, “…shall nominate, and by and with the Advice and Consent of the Senate, shall appoint…Officers of the United States…” As a former chief executive, I respect the constitutional authority of the President to select executive branch nominees who he believes will best serve the interests of the American people. I also take very seriously the Senate’s constitutional duty to render advice and consent on nominations.

You may be assured that I will keep your views in mind when the Senate is asked to confirm nominees.

Sincerely,
    MARK R. WARNER
    United States Senator"

Most likely "in mind" only, and a yes vote on confirmation. fred55

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    Received the below from (D) VA. Sen Mark Warner (probably a form letter, mine was :) ):

"Dear Mr. fred55,

Thank you for contacting me regarding President Biden’s nominees to serve in the executive branch. I appreciate your thoughts on this matter.

Article II, Section 2 of the United States Constitution provides that the President, “…shall nominate, and by and with the Advice and Consent of the Senate, shall appoint…Officers of the United States…” As a former chief executive, I respect the constitutional authority of the President to select executive branch nominees who he believes will best serve the interests of the American people. I also take very seriously the Senate’s constitutional duty to render advice and consent on nominations.

You may be assured that I will keep your views in mind when the Senate is asked to confirm nominees.

Sincerely,
    MARK R. WARNER
    United States Senator"

Most likely "in mind" only, and a yes vote on confirmation. fred55

I haven't received my politely worded "Get Bent" email yet. Prolly in a few months, if the past is any indication. I just can't wait. :indiffere

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom