Handgun transfers Kent County/Queen Annes?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mark75H

MD Wear&Carry Instructor
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 25, 2011
    Outside the Gates
    Let us know if we can help at all. Admittedly, we are not on here nearly as much as we should be. We felt it was very important to support this site as we have been part of it personally for a long time. That is why we wanted to be a IP here.

Mark, what you are talking about doing is what we did. Just got sick of having little to no options close by and decided to start our own home base FFL. $35 is what we charge for a transfer and we will accept from an individual with a photocopy of a drivers license. We have several distributors and do our best to match online pricing, but do not really stock anything other than AR lowers and a few long guns at this time. It is more of a passion project for us that we hope one day can turn into a full on gig with a real storefront. My partner and I both work full time so our hours are all appointment only, but we usually can be pretty flexible between the both of us.

I could go on but I am trying not to jack your thread. Hit us up if you have any questions. 443-967-1032, sales@rsshootingsports.com Facebook and Instagram @rsshootingsports. Thanks.

Much appreciated! If any of my students are closer to you than to Fred I will send them to you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom