• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rapture

Total Loser
    Jun 5, 2013
    In the woods
    Anyone have any recommendations? Have been a member of the AGC for years and am looking for another similar type range around the Crisfield area(s.) Ideally, a private club which offers a 200-300 yard range, pistol and trap. Thanks!

Robertjeter

May 11, 2018
    Eastern Shore, MD
    Anyone have any recommendations? Have been a member of the AGC for years and am looking for another similar type range around the Crisfield area(s.) Ideally, a private club which offers a 200-300 yard range, pistol and trap. Thanks!

Delmarva Sporting Clays in Vienna, MD. Although that is probably almost an hour from Crisfield.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    Ha ! I never introduced myself 10yr ago, but I can still read the MDS Firearms Map :) .

But snarky humor aside , the internet climate has changed in the previous 10yrs , and I invite all of our new members to stop by the Introductions subforum , so we can welcome you, and share knowledge and Links with you .

deerhtr

Nov 22, 2011
    eastern shore
    no you see to be recognized in md shooters you must first post in the welcome section. it is a serious faux pas to miss this step and you will be berated for it when you post.

Aamdskeetshooter

Ultimate Member
    Dec 19, 2013
    Moco
    OP, The Salisbury Gun Club has everything you’re looking for except that the rifle range is only 100 yards. It’s approximately 40 miles from you. I’ve only ever shot Skeet there during their registered shoots but I’ve always enjoyed my time there.

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    Back at post #3 , I'm drawing a blank on my Eastern Shore geography , what/ where is T's Corner ?

K31

"Part of that Ultra MAGA Crowd"
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2006
    AA county
    Back at post #3 , I'm drawing a blank on my Eastern Shore geography , what/ where is T's Corner ?

Route 13 and Chinoteaque Rd. (Va 175) . The gun club is further down 175 though.

I'd be surprised if they had an > 100 yard range.

Sev89

Dreams about cheese
    Nov 4, 2010
    Anatomy Park
    Route 13 and Chinoteaque Rd. (Va 175) . The gun club is further down 175 though.

I'd be surprised if they had an > 100 yard range.

They have 50, 100, and even a 200 yard rifle range. Not including the 25 yard pistol range as well as a small area on the other side of the bern of said range to shoot steel targets

OMCHamlin

Ultimate Member
    BANNED!!!
    May 17, 2017
    The Cumberland Plateau

Just south of the MD/VA line, turn on Rt 175 like you are going to Chincoteague and just past the Food Lion side entrance you'll see a patch of woods on the right, look for our club sign and entrance, NOAAWIVA Sportmans Club. 75' in, you will encounter our gate, and if the box attached to the gate pole has any, there will be membership applications there. To join, show up at about 20 till 7PM, on the first Tuesday of the month, that's when we hold our club meeting and review new members. We have our liability insurance with the NRA, so being a member of theirs is a requirement to join our club.
    Rifle: Covered firing points, berms at 50, 100 and 200yds
    Pistol: Fully bermed in on three sides, and 25yds.
    Shotgun: Unfortunately yes, we have some of those, they ruin every club...

Matches: IDPA, Service Rifle, Grumpy old men's clay shoot on Wed & Thur mornings. 4H, Annual Youthfest (for kids), NRA Banquet annually.

Google: NOAAWIVA, that will be an easy target.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom