• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Meditator

Dec 9, 2007
    Bethesda MD
    https://ruger.com/micros/liteRack/

Didn't see any post , so I 'll just leave this here.

Looks very nice! Thought about getting a SR22, but this may be better and more compact.

This LCP II .22LR, along with 5.7 that Ruger just released are going to be selling pretty well.

Boss94

Ultimate Member
    Feb 15, 2013
    I'm heading to pick up a LCP in .22 now. I'll let you guys know what I think about it. just missed out on the 57 yesterday. on a waiting list for the next 1s coming in.

Boss94

Ultimate Member
    Feb 15, 2013
    Pick it up today and headed to the range. it a small little guy, but I thought the trigger was decent ( about 6.5 pounds is my guess ) the reset wasn't bad either, the gun is single action. the slide is very easy to rack. I shot about 150 to 200 rounds out of it today. recoil was mild , have to say it was fun to shoot. it was over cast out and we were under some trees. the site profile is very low. I have a astigmatism so I had to work a little bit more with the sites. I hit a 6 inch steel gong fairly consistently at 25 yards. I found I had to aim above center to get it to hit ( more closer to the top of the target than center) . it is very compact. I did have 2 rounds that didn't go off , even after putting them back in the gun to fire they still didn't go off . so I'm going to say bad rounds. It came with only 1 magazine, a mag loader , and what looks to be a pistol cozy lol. I'll see if I can take a picture in a bit.

Boss94

Ultimate Member
    Feb 15, 2013
    Sounds exactly like the standard LCP2 in .380, right down to the pocket holster.

they are the exact same size . my buddy had the .380 and we sat them on top of each other. except for the safety on the .22 the frames are the same. the magazines are exactly the same size as well. it's kinda neat the the .22 has the same lockup as a browning hi power.

cb51

I may end up with one in the very near future. My arthritis is giving me fits with small .380's, and my LCP is getting to be a bit much for me. A bit too painful to shoot. For the past three months I've reverted back to carrying my NAA mini revolvers for daily CCW. After 30 plus years I'm very used to them.

Our daughter wants my LCP and I'm going to pass it on to her, and maybe get the LCP2 in .22. I hate that I've become the arthritic old fart that can't handle small snappy pocket pistols like the .380 LCP and air weight J frames.

DaytonaGreg

Apr 14, 2014
    Severn, MD
    New release handguns LCP 22?

Sounds like LCP 22 is ok in MD. Does this happen as soon as it’s released or do Marylanders have to wait for it to be on a roster of approved guns? When I go to GalleryOfGuns it says RESTRICTED IN YOUR STATE. Anyone know how this process works and best place to determine if a new cool firearm is legal in the People’s Republic? sorry, I assume this should probably be in a different thread or new thread. Thanks guys.
    UPDATE: sorry found thread “Handgun Roster Approval Process”. Thread is good on this issue. The State is idiotic. Definition of “infringement”. #2A

DutchV

Ultimate Member
    Jul 8, 2012
    Sounds like LCP 22 is ok in MD. Does this happen as soon as it’s released or do Marylanders have to wait for it to be on a roster of approved guns? When I go to GalleryOfGuns it says RESTRICTED IN YOUR STATE. Anyone know how this process works and best place to determine if a new cool firearm is legal in the People’s Republic? sorry, I assume this should probably be in a different thread or new thread. Thanks guys.
    UPDATE: sorry found thread “Handgun Roster Approval Process”. Thread is good on this issue. The State is idiotic. Definition of “infringement”. #2A

It's not currently on the roster but I suspect it will be soon. Probably just a caliber addition for the existing model.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PotomacRiver

Latest threads

Top Bottom