67979132_10156802571112481_8991452594668830720_n.jpg
      62 KB · Views: 4,225

Mr. Ed

This IS my Happy Face
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2009
    Edgewater
    The other thread is too long to read through, so I'll ask this here:

For business owners who currently have restricted permits, are they going to have to re-apply for yet another permit, and pay the fees? Wouldn't it be logical and wonderful is MSP had figured out a way to make that happen automatically? Naw, I know better. Nothing those communists do is easy or makes sense. Even the Easter Bunny laughed when I asked that question.

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    The other thread is too long to read through, so I'll ask this here:

For business owners who currently have restricted permits, are they going to have to re-apply for yet another permit, and pay the fees? Wouldn't it be logical and wonderful is MSP had figured out a way to make that happen automatically? Naw, I know better. Nothing those communists do is easy or makes sense. Even the Easter Bunny laughed when I asked that question.

It is my understanding Business Owners can pay 10.00 in fee to modify the permit .
    May be pictures involved but I am not sure of that .

Please verify anything I say ...

dblas

Past President, MSI
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 6, 2011
    It is my understanding Business Owners can pay 10.00 in fee to modify the permit .
    May be pictures involved but I am not sure of that .

Please verify anything I say ...

With the exception of the pictures (currently not required per the modification form) you got it all.

Waiting to see if the form gets updated/changed in any way.

andy41567

Oct 1, 2018
    Yes I too would like a little clarification on what current permit holders who are also business owners are supposed to do. I found the form which is super simple to fill out. What are we supposed to put in the provided area for reason of modification. Are we simply supposed to State this change... fold it up with a check for ten bucks and mail it off and we're good.

I clearly know MSP understands my business... We spent 45 minutes talking about it and how it works. Hell he even booked an appointment. Lol. I had a mountain of paperwork for him with taxes, LLC, insurance documents, employee information $500k in deposit and sales made at 3 different banks... I left a lasting memory! Lmao!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

dblas

Past President, MSI
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 6, 2011
    Yes I too would like a little clarification on what current permit holders who are also business owners are supposed to do. I found the form which is super simple to fill out. What are we supposed to put in the provided area for reason of modification. Are we simply supposed to State this change... fold it up with a check for ten bucks and mail it off and we're good.

I clearly know MSP understands my business... We spent 45 minutes talking about it and how it works. Hell he even booked an appointment. Lol. I had a mountain of paperwork for him with taxes, LLC, insurance documents, employee information $500k in deposit and sales made at 3 different banks... I left a lasting memory! Lmao!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Request for updated restriction verbage as a business owner (Unrestricted).

Capt-D

Aug 13, 2012
    Yes, All you need to do is request a new card with the current wording which would be no restrictions. Cost $10.00

Anyone else have an issue with the $10.00? I mean you would think at this point they would just automatically mail an unrestricted permit rather then us having to request it and pay even more $$$$

-D

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    Anyone else have an issue with the $10.00? I mean you would think at this point they would just automatically mail an unrestricted permit rather then us having to request it and pay even more $$$$

-D

It's your choice, keep the restricted permit and run the risk of lawyers, reputation, professional license revocation if arrested/charged/convicted or just pay the fee.

Ten dolla, cheep cheep!

Occam

Not Even ONE Indictment
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 24, 2018
    Montgomery County
    I assume the review would be easier, and cheaper, than a modification request. Are you suggesting there is an alternative?

It looks like a printed out and trivially completed change form, $10 an envelope and a stamp. Save yourself the drive/interview time and hassle, and be done with it. Now, if you're already in the neighborhood of the MSP LD and are willing to deal with the rush they're definitely going to be experiencing to handle phone calls and the like, then sure. But why not just send in the piece of paper and be done with it? Life's too short to spend more face time with them for no reason.

esqappellate

President, MSI
    Feb 12, 2012
    It looks like a printed out and trivially completed change form, $10 an envelope and a stamp. Save yourself the drive/interview time and hassle, and be done with it. Now, if you're already in the neighborhood of the MSP LD and are willing to deal with the rush they're definitely going to be experiencing to handle phone calls and the like, then sure. But why not just send in the piece of paper and be done with it? Life's too short to spend more face time with them for no reason.

This is good advice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom