• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tom b

Oct 2, 2011
    Another area that has gone to complete sh*t. Best to avoid exit 67 off of I-95.

Sampson

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 24, 2013
    White Marsh
    Damn, always wondered who got gas at that Exxon. Prices are way too high.

Looks like a bullet or 2 hit the red car on the windshield , the passenger in it was lucky.

-Z/28-

I wanna go fast
    Dec 6, 2011
    Harford Co
    In the video it sounds like he's yelling about weed so I don't think the line cutting was real motive.

Doco Overboard

Ultimate Member
    I think the guy that got shot was yelling at the person operating the silver car said weed. Was that a woman driving that thing?

Couldn't tell.

Anyhow it seemed like they tried to sell his partner some weed or something to me.
    He got mad, then he got prone, maybe he wasn't particularly fond of that sort of behavior and his protest didn't seem entirely effective.

Bet his spine is a little more crooked today. Sucks to be him.

inkd

Ultimate Member
    Aug 4, 2009
    Ridge
    I bet thats the last time he pulls someone's door open

Fvcked around and found out

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

And the lesson from that whole evolution is, when someone is walking away from you, let them go.

Feb 28, 2013
    Damn, always wondered who got gas at that Exxon. Prices are way too high.

Looks like a bullet or 2 hit the red car on the windshield , the passenger in it was lucky.

That one.... theres another out in Belcamp with crazy prices, and the one at Falls Rd and Joppa

The “Gucci” stations

RUOMO10

Dec 16, 2012
    Maryland
    I think the guy that got shot was yelling at the person operating the silver car said weed. Was that a woman driving that thing?

Couldn't tell.

Anyhow it seemed like they tried to sell his partner some weed or something to me.
    He got mad, then he got prone, maybe he wasn't particularly fond of that sort of behavior and his protest didn't seem entirely effective.

Bet his spine is a little more crooked today. Sucks to be him.

Murder Ink Instagram page had comments saying the dude was pissed cause people in the car were trying to sell his daughter weed.

ezracer

Certified Gun Nut
    Jul 27, 2012
    Behind enemy lines...
    BelAir Road from the Beltway North to the Gunpowder has seen a tremendous uptick in crime the last 5 years mostly in commercial type crimes.

Banks, gas stations, drug stores, convenience stores, Chick-fil-a, 7-11's get hit a lot. I think the Wells Fargo Bank has been hit twice in 2 years. And frequently, these crimes occur in the middle of the day.

However, the Rt.1 corridor is not probably any different than York Rd., Reisterstown Rd., etc.

Mostly A-holes from the city doing the crimes. I vividly remember the killing of Officer Caprio in Perry Hall not many years ago. City A-holes.

OOPS, I have the wrong Exxon. The Exxon in question was off of I-95 on Honeygo Blvd. I'm sure a lot of out-of towners
    get off I-95 just to get gas...thus the high prices. But still, my comments stand concerning BelAir Rd. crime.

Sampson

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 24, 2013
    White Marsh
    BelAir Road from the Beltway North to the Gunpowder has seen a tremendous uptick in crime the last 5 years mostly in commercial type crimes.

Banks, gas stations, drug stores, convenience stores, Chick-fil-a, 7-11's get hit a lot. I think the Wells Fargo Bank has been hit twice in 2 years. And frequently, these crimes occur in the middle of the day.

However, the Rt.1 corridor is not probably any different than York Rd., Reisterstown Rd., etc.

Mostly A-holes from the city doing the crimes. I vividly remember the killing of Officer Caprio in Perry Hall not many years ago. City A-holes.

OOPS, I have the wrong Exxon. The Exxon in question was off of I-95 on Honeygo Blvd. I'm sure a lot of out-of towners
    get off I-95 just to get gas...thus the high prices. But still, my comments stand concerning BelAir Rd. crime.

All too true. Criminals have to move to where crime is profitable, much like predators move to new hunting grounds.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom