• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • NealCassady

Mar 21, 2020
    They find the civil war soldier statue outside of Mount Calvary Methodist Church off 408 offensive. It's a memorial to soldiers and the fallen for God's sake.

It was recently desecrated, next will be pulled down or removed. I can't imagine any resident of SOCO finding statue offensive.

Won't abide this,
    Neal

NealCassady

Mar 21, 2020
    Good thing change of ownership renamed Old South Country Club to Cannon Club. I don't find the name Old South County Club offensive at all. Some folks will probably protest Cannon Club

Batt816

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 1, 2018
    Eastern Shore
    We need to outlaw the compass direction "south" and replace it with something more appropriate. From now on the directions will be " west," "north," "east," and "black."

But "west" is racist too, because of Western Civilization. West will be "black" too.

So the directions will be north, black, east, and black.

RFLOL :lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2:

Threeband

The M1 Does My Talking
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 30, 2006
    Carroll County
    We need to outlaw the compass direction "south" and replace it with something more appropriate. From now on the directions will be "west," "north," "east," and "black."

But "west" is racist too, because of Western Civilization. West will be "black" too.

newmuzzleloader

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 14, 2009
    joppa

We need to outlaw the compass direction "south" and replace it with something more appropriate. From now on the directions will be "west," "north," "east," and "black."

Holy time warp Batman!! Your post was quoted before you posted it!!

28Shooter

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 19, 2010
    Baltimore, Maryland

Too funny Threeband!

So in the wintertime, we traditionally say that the worst storms "come from South". With these directional name changes, we will now be saying that our worst "come from the Black"? Not really sure that will fly in the new Collective.

GolfR

Ultimate Member
    Oct 20, 2016
    Columbia MD
    Don’t forget that the word white is also racist so it will have to be banned. Technically, white is the presence of all colors in the spectrum so white will now be known as “all color” and we can all live happy and free in a completely colorless society. Problems solved!

Badger1

MDS Supporter
    Jun 21, 2017

Attachments

• 62cf483c-2a42-42d7-8ecf-c01273e0e8da-medium16x9_AACOSTATUEVANDALIZED3.jpg
      62cf483c-2a42-42d7-8ecf-c01273e0e8da-medium16x9_AACOSTATUEVANDALIZED3.jpg
      44.3 KB · Views: 516

Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    And the Marxist rhetoric around the social media commenting on this is once again frankly chilling. People were pointing out that this is private property, and the response was over all laced with a "so what" attitude.

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    I fabricated and have set up a lighted cross outside our company property , I would love someone to try and destroy it . Not happening

Surt

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Aug 2, 2019
    Well, Jesus is a symbol of the white patriarchy soooo....

They're coming after that next. The calls are already out for the deposing of "white jesus" imagery and the very progressive churches here in Maryland will be all to happy to oblige them.

The funny thing is that the FBI had everyone so worried back in the 90s that the white nationalists and their Turner Diaries were trying to start a race war. And now we have one. Just like in the Turner Diaries. :innocent0

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    They're coming after that next. The calls are already out for the deposing of "white jesus" imagery and the very progressive churches here in Maryland will be all to happy to oblige them.

The funny thing is that the FBI had everyone so worried back in the 90s that the white nationalists and their Turner Diaries were trying to start a race war. And now we have one. Just like in the Turner Diaries. :innocent0

If there were white supremacists in the numbers the Lefties obviously think there are, I’d imagine they’d be out en masse by now. Protecting confederate monuments etc. The fact we haven’t heard of this kind of thing (or maybe I missed it) tells me there is NO appreciable White supremacist movement.

MaxVO2

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    If there were white supremacists in the numbers the Lefties obviously think there are, I’d imagine they’d be out en masse by now. Protecting confederate monuments etc. The fact we haven’t heard of this kind of thing (or maybe I missed it) tells me there is NO appreciable White supremacist movement.

*****This is a great point. When I was a little kid, my parents took me to Lake Needwood, which I guess is Rockville or Gaithersburg, MD in about 1980 or so for a picnic and to rent the paddle boats they have there - probably to Fredo me since I thought I was smart and not dumb like they said.. (I have self esteem problems now... ) Anyway, there was a Ku Klux Klan rally going on at the park!!!! :shocked4: In MoCo!!!! It wasn't a huge rally and I remember there being a lot of police and reporters and newspaper people around. My parents were both immigrants and minorities (like me) to boot, so we ended up going to another park where there was fortunately no Klan, and no paddle boats to rent. I remember my dad telling me about the Klan, and what they stood for, and actually got a pretty decent history lesson that day.

It was remarkable to me, that my father, who was an immigrant knew more about the history of this country than many of the citizens of this country today. He was in the service, and went to Vietnam, which I guess allowed him to earn his citizenship papers and he took advantage of the GI bill for his college, and the VA to eventually purchase our first home out of PG County in a safer neighborhood in MoCo.

No question there are white supremacists, black supremacists, and all kinds of other supremacists. None of these groups are even remotely mainstream in spite of how the media paints things in this current climate.

Pretty sure most people just want to be left alone.

Mark75H

MD Wear&Carry Instructor
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 25, 2011
    Outside the Gates

My thoughts exactly

and this

Pretty sure most people just want to be left alone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom