• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ack Ack

Sep 4, 2013
    DC
    My company is looking for a former Marine to work as an Executive Assistant for an SES/General Officer in the Pentagon. PM if interested.

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    IT Sales Engineer looking for full time position

15+ years in the IT industry as a sales support engineer.

Prior careers with Microsoft, VMware, and HP with extensive and successful Federal experience. Numerous Microsoft certifications, CompTIA Network+, UMUC Leadership certification.

Send PM for a full resume, LinkedIn profile, references, work history, and references.

Last edited:

Bikebreath

R.I.P.
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 30, 2009
    in the bowels of Baltimore
    Contract for my position lost funds. I've been a Photographer for 35 years, fluid in Adobe Photoshop with knowledge of Adobe Illustrator and inDesign. Products and people were my forte'.

Resume and references, (including last employer), upon request.

Attachments

• Hansen Photographs.jpg
      Hansen Photographs.jpg
      78 KB · Views: 691
    Last edited:

redhawk_hj

May 29, 2013
    montgomery county
    graduated 2.5 yrs ago with 3.0 gpa-- double major in Political Science and Latin American Studies with a minor in Spanish. I am looking for a policy job or something to do with politics. I have interned on the hill for a summer and spent the past 2.5 years killing it in sales

treadhead88

Panzerfahrer
    Jun 20, 2009
    Cecil Co.
    Worked at Aberdeen Test Center as a test driver for 14 1/2 years.
    Became unemployed October 31, 2013.

Have a class A CDL.

Currently work part time in retail at a "local establishment".

Need something full time, does not have to be a driving position.

Cecil/Harford County area

theneckie

Jun 7, 2013
    Queen Anne
    Looking for something new, where I am currently I am maxed out in pay and position with no room to advance, I am a master well driller in Md and De, with experience in water, geo, and environmental.

terp91

Mar 14, 2013
    Halethorpe
    Graduated from UMD with a B.S. in Agriculture and Resource Economics with focus areas in Animal Science and Business Management. While there I interned at a horse rescue for a summer and worked at a liquor store during semesters.

Currently going back to school full time and working part time at a restaurant but need to swap to full time work and part time school after this semester. Current GPA is 3.2, working towards an engineering degree.

Looking for anything full time with a commute possible from Howard County.

Meditator

Dec 9, 2007
    Bethesda MD
    Have over ten years as a PA- Personal Assistant for private family taking care of both personal and business related matters. Also have several years of experience in technical field (IT help desk, NOC, Satellite controller- along w/ CCNA, Wireless, ITIL, Comp TIA A+ certs).

Looking for another PA role or something similar- involving helping others. Extensive traveling is fine. My strengths: discipline, can-do attitude, organization, leadership-if needed, loyal, tolerance, calm and competent.

AJRB

Ultimate Member
    May 8, 2013
    I'm currently employed but am looking to make a switch. My company is growing rapidly however in a direction I'm not quite on board with.

I have always been curious if my 19 years sales experience could one day lead me to my dream job? The job where I am able to sell what I also enjoy so much in my spare time. GUNS!!!

I have been in shop after locally and thought to myself "if I was behind that counter that customer would be taking out his wallet to pay"

Would this change be a loss to my current income or an improvment?

I would love to learn more about getting involved in gun sales, if anyone had any knowledge to share I would appreciate it

ESRob

Feb 8, 2013
    42 YO, currently working, but have reached my ceiling with company. My job now has me running and maintaining boats.
    Mechanically inclined with some automotive, but mostly marine experience.
    Spent most of my adult life in the marine industry. Maintenance, repair, fabrication.
    Attention to detail in the yacht business lent to my doing well in home improvement as well.
    Good communication skills led me to open a retail boat dealership, which became a top producer in the nation.
    Also excelled at home improvement sales in a large firm in the DC/Balt metro area, but living on the shore and doing 3 appointments a day (1 call close) on the western shore burned me out in a couple years.
    I would like to get back into sales. I'm diplomatic, motivated and a proven closer.
    I am also a USCG licensed Capt with a MD Fishing Guide License, and have been running fishing charters in my off time.

dohc97

Nov 4, 2007
    Derwood
    Looking for a contract/full time employment.

I have more than 10 years experience as a Network Admin. Available for a senior level helpdesk to a network/system admin role. MS server 2003/2008, Windows XP/7, MAC OS X, BackupExec, patching of servers/workstations, antivirus, wifi, mobile devices, printing environment.

Also does part time photography.

MJD438

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 28, 2012
    Somewhere in MD
    Laid off a few weeks ago (forgot this thread existed). 18 years experience in the IT field, with the past 15 focused on Cisco Unified Communications products. Lots of experience with DoD VoIP systems in multiple arenas on the contractor side of the fence. Company laid off a bunch of people due to fiscal considerations as a result of the federal sequester.

llkoolkeg

Hairy Flaccid Member
    Quite interesting how my 1-2 month contract which had been eagerly and regularly extended for just shy of a year and a half was "completed" shortly after I explained to my boss(and her boss) under seemingly casual questioning a couple pro-2a pictures I'd posted in my cubicle. :sad20:

I've worked as a degreed/certified Corporate Recruiter and Human Resources Generalist for over 10 years but apparently, my political leanings are no longer compatible with HR "ladies" from Boston and the UK. Too bad given the company in general was a good one and outside the HQ and HR groups, predominantly PRO-2A particularly in the large manufacturing and assembly facilities. Live and learn...it's what I get for momentarily letting down my guard, believing I was among friends and prematurely taking off my face which I keep "in a jar by the door".

If you need an upbeat corporate-side(not sales/account management staffing) recruiter and/or Human Resources Generalist, please let me know. I am in the Gettysburg/Hanover/Westminster/Frederick/Hagerstown region and looking for FT/Direct Hire opportunities with a company that won't be sold and go belly-up in the short run like my last two such positions. I've had to work contracts since 2009 and their lack of heath benefits has been scary given that I have a wife and two daughters. I personally almost never get sick, am hard-working and dependable and can pass whatever pre-employment tests or checks that may be required. Although I have never held a clearance per-se, I believe myself "clearable" as I have no misdemeanor/felony record, have a points-free MD drivers license, worked at Ft. Belvoir during college and throughout USAREUR in Bavaria just thereafter.

I would love to work for a company that does not despise firearms aficionados, especially in their HR group, but would even be willing to go back into the closet about it in order to again provide for my loved ones as an honorable, God-fearing man ought.

WhiteWhale056

Apr 27, 2012
    chaptico, md
    Job Seeker

I, and a few close friends/family, are looking for side work. I have done basic plumbing jobs for friends and family. I have changed out faucets, kitchen sinks, pedestal sinks, installed a (basic) filter system in my own home, replaced/installed a number of toilets. Depending on how big of the job a few of us have helped to remodel bathrooms and perform other miscellaneous jobs/tasks. We have done peel-stick tile floors, moved furniture (antique in age and new), installed ceiling fans in existing light fixtures, gutter guards and many other tasks.

We are based in the southern MD area around Chaptico and work in the La Plata area. We are willing to help with just about anything.

My email is: whitewhale056@hotmail.com otherwise just message me on here and I'll check it from time to time.

HazyDayz

Jul 17, 2014
    Washington County
    I am a photographer an illustrator with lots of computer and customer service experience, as well as live/stage audio visual tech experience. I have back poblems, so construction an the like are out. I'm familiar with many firearms and very open to something in that field, a shop or the like. I live in Hagerstown. I'll take what I can get, as things have been slow and I need some income.

Email me at MikeKelleyPhotography@gmail.com or PM.

I am also available for photography projects, portraits, weddings, commercial, product, and just about anything else. Contact me with what you need. And I'll be more than happy to help you out.

Last edited:

jrumann59

DILLIGAF
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 17, 2011
    Laid Off 7/22 Telecommunications Cabling Project Manager

I have been in the telecommunications cabling world since 1998, I have been a technician, NEC Phone System programmer and trainer, I have been a Project Manager. I have experience doing take-offs, responding to RFP/RFQ, working with GC. I can design build non specific requirements. I follow BICSI standards, I pride myself on communication and keeping customers in the loop.

If you have any leads please feel free to PM me here.

thanks

James

oldman12

Ultimate Member
    Sep 19, 2010
    "Merrica" Eastern Camp
    I have been in customer service , sales and management since 1995. I am desperately seeking new employment.
    I am very eager to learn , this old dog does not have a problem learning new tricks.
    Please PM me if interested or know anyone hiring . Thanks in advance. My email is sunsetandy007@yahoo.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom