• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    The usps suck for tracking packages. You'd think with all the technology out there they could do better.:rolleyes:

That may be true, but the mailbox never lies. I'll give it a few more days and then I'll have to call them.

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    Ordered (after hours) on Jan 19; arrived Jan 29. Better than average for PSA.

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    They are still on sale. If you think you need or just want a set, jump on this sale. You won't find them any cheaper.

I got 2 sets and ended up putting 1 set to work right away. And I didn't think I needed either set. I may order 1 more set before I go to bed tonight.

freebird

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jan 11, 2013
    I called about my order. They said they would send out "another" shipment. 5 days later, I got my sights.

Thanks, I called, and was 11th in line. So sent an email. Next day, it shows as shipped by USPS tracking. HA!!

This seems to happen a lot with PSA. I'm just amazed their ordering/shipping system requires a customer to contact them about a non-shipped order. Ug.

Clifjr

Feb 2, 2014
    Germantown
    :party29: wohoo, thanks for the heads up, been waiting for a sale like this, ordered two and the coupon worked for both "MBUSSET"

Your welcome! Yeah $50 for both sights are a great deal! I still got a set left from last time they were on sale. Always good to have extras!

lazarus

Ultimate Member
    Jun 23, 2015
    Classic has no name brand polymer BUIS that appear to be identical and good quality. $15?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom