• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ARMatt

Apr 12, 2016
    NAS Pax River
    Went to go browse on Saturday out of boredom watched a guy get arrested or almost get arrested for trying to steal a handgun then I went to another booth to try and buy an Arsenal ak47 pistol and the guy was telling me the century c39 was just as good and due to my age I couldn't possibly have heard that much negative stories on century compared to Arsenal. Wasn't the best gun show.

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    As I said, this is just a lull until the next panic.

With a salute to Fred333, I predict a major multi-state power outage in the next year will reignite sales.

As long as it's California, Oregon, and Washington State, I'm happy. ;)

erwos

The Hebrew Hammer
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 25, 2009
    Rockville, MD
    There were some decent deals, but as usual, quite a number of sellers who pretend the Internet doesn't exist. Best find of the show for me was $20 IMI FAL mags for my RFB.

Mr.Smalls

Mar 24, 2017
    Queen Anne's
    Never again will I commute to this show. 3hours in the rain and 5hours in beach traffic on the way home. Next time I'm getting a room. Anyway For my first time at this show it was pretty good. cleaned a guy out of 6.5 creedmoor, got a new NcStar spotting scope, mags for my rpr, some r.i.p ammo. My best find for me was a ATI .410 in a ar platform. Also some bubbafied a French mas with a modern folding stock. Got a little steamed over that.

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    Never again will I commute to this show. 3hours in the rain and 5hours in beach traffic on the way home. Next time I'm getting a room. Anyway For my first time at this show it was pretty good. cleaned a guy out of 6.5 creedmoor, got a new NcStar spotting scope, mags for my rpr, some r.i.p ammo. My best find for me was a ATI .410 in a ar platform. Also some bubbafied a French mas with a modern folding stock. Got a little steamed over that.

:needpics:

BLACKTALON

Ammo is like food
    Aug 4, 2011
    severna park
    Are you sure it wasn't the very rare para model the guy was asking crazy money for ?

janklow

Feb 6, 2013
    I went to another booth to try and buy an Arsenal ak47 pistol and the guy was telling me the century c39 was just as good and due to my age I couldn't possibly have heard that much negative stories on century compared to Arsenal.
    that's pretty pathetic of the salesperson.

THier

R.I.P.
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 3, 2010
    Muscleville
    Ok, so I made it down Sunday, got kydex holsters made for my 9mm shield with crimson trace laser, also my 45 shield with crimson trace laser - light. Shark tac?Made them, holsters them selves are very well done, the belt clips,,,, not impressed. Is there someplace I can buy metal belt clips of excellent quality that I caneed screw on?
    Also talked to a woman there that made soft holsters, with retention strap, they measure (well her husband did) my shields, said they can make one that would work for both, waiting on that to arrive.

Of course bought some beef sticks, few other odd and ends. Bought a buffer tube and stock assembly that is interesting, has I weird flare, that felt real good as a cheek rest. Kept my spending, "reasonable"

THier

R.I.P.
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 3, 2010
    Muscleville

Damn, missed the R.I.P. ammo

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads

Top Bottom