• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    Wow, that was awesome. Got better and better with a powerful last 2-3 minutes.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    I think it should be pointed out that the NRA is one organization that doesn't have any specific race caucus or other sub-division. They seem to be there for all races, creeds, genders or any other affiliation a member may be.

They are there to fight for everyone's right. Wouldn't that be nice if Congress could do the same thing?

GAL700

Jun 8, 2016
    AA County
    I agree, and to that end, the NRA really needs to raise his profile. He should be a key spokesperson for the organization to move it forward. They need to reach beyond "their traditional demographic" to put it mildly. I'm sure Wayne LaPierre is very, very good at the internal wrangling, but he needs to lower his profile and increase the organization's appeal to other groups.

JoeR

Agreed.........the last time I mentioned that the NRA must expand it's base into the minorities to get more leverage on the libtards. I was told we have a white President now and that is all that is needed to expand our 2nd amendment cause....:lol2:. My answer to that is we have had 44 white Presidents. How is that working out for the people of MD on 2A rights? But I digress, the NRA has made an excellent move in bringing on CN. He makes it easy to crack a libtrad over the head with a simple copy paste send.

Last edited:

yellowfin

Pro 2A Gastronome
    Jul 30, 2010
    Lancaster, PA
    I agree, and to that end, the NRA really needs to raise his profile. He should be a key spokesperson for the organization to move it forward. They need to reach beyond "their traditional demographic" to put it mildly. I'm sure Wayne LaPierre is very, very good at the internal wrangling, but he needs to lower his profile and increase the organization's appeal to other groups.

JoeR
    The biggest thing they need to do is get into non-gun related publications and broadcasts. As is repeatedly pointed out, the people that need to hear this don't click on the NRA's websites, gun magazines, or sites like this. We need to be in Men's Health, Better Homes and Gardens, Forbes, Runner's World, Bon Apetite, Sports Illustrated, etc.--where people who don't come our way will find us. The other side does this every minute of every day with everything they can get their hands on. We need to match them step for step instead of letting them run the map as they have.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom