• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    I texted with Ed and he just, just might be able to drop in briefly at the Pig Roast in 2 weeks.

He says won't be in the food line, unless it is for a Pork Smoothie through his new tube. (This cat's got GRIT, I tell ya)

As for data, I will see if a back-up phone on my 40 gig plan can bridge him through Monday.

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    I texted with Ed and he just, just might be able to drop in briefly at the Pig Roast in 2 weeks.

He says won't be in the food line, unless it is for a Pork Smoothie through his new tube. (This cat's got GRIT, I tell ya)

As for data, I will see if a back-up phone on my 40 gig plan can bridge him through Monday.

If not, please tell him I'll have a check waiting for him on Monday when he gets home. It's the least I can do for this Patriot!

Mr H

Banana'd
    I'd be happy to toss a $5'er his way to pay for the data usage. Another else interested?

Forget the above text. Rack, tell Ed to use his phone for as much data as he needs. I will pay his overage, whatever they may be. Tell him I won't take no for an answer. This is just a little Karma heading his way.

Please tell him to accept my gift.

In the immortal words of eruby, "You're a Mensch!"

VG-10

Oct 5, 2012
    Calvert County
    Rack put me in touch with him. From Ed yesterday eve sometime after surgery ...

Chatted with him today too, and he seemed like normal Ed but still recovering.

Apparently his only internet access is burning data on his phone, so he's been going stir crazy as TV news is his primary source of information. He's otherwise texting to keep up with what's going on in MDS, etc. Rack has been a great resource, and beyond visiting him, keeping him up-to-date with 2A related news, what the Patriot Picket has been up to, etc.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Thanks man.

Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie
    Paying f or (probably $15 for 1 gig) overage is crazy. Can maybe someone help him just upgrade his data plan for this month? Then just downgrade when home.

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    Sincere Thanks !!!

Prayers and well wishes felt ... BIGLY ... :) Also, thanks for all of the individual text messages. I am truly blessed and proud to be associated with such a caring group of patriots.

I'm back home recuperating and getting used to feeding myself with a syringe. I need to gain back the 25 lbs I've lost over the past 6 months since being diagnosed with colon cancer, so I'm pumping in 2500 calories of medical nutrition a day.

nutren-20-vanilla-new.jpg

This most recent allergic reaction to chemo was due to GI tract irritation and swelling of my esophagus caused by Xeloda, the 'cancer pill'. I'll start swallow therapy soon to learn how to avoid aspirating food and hopefully ditch the feeding tube.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom