Industry Partner
    Aug 5, 2009
    Got a few more,

MSAR STG-556 in Very Good Condition, ***SOLD***
    DSC06055.jpg

Sig Sauer 556, unfired, ***SOLD***

DSC06057.jpg

S&W 22A in Very Good condition,***SOLD***

S&W Model 10-10 .38sp in good condition. ***SOLD***.

DSC06056.jpg

Last edited:

Jwunder

Jun 24, 2010
    Berwyn Heights
    With Steyr no longer producing the A3 and MSAR having just filed chapter 11, I imagine it will be a while before we see a new production Aug pattern rifle on the market again.

The STG would be a great deal right now. Outstanding support is available through ratworx. I love my E4.

2Asales&Supplies

, , Up In Arms Since 2009
    Industry Partner
    Aug 5, 2009
    I just took a FDE SCAR 17s .308 in the shop on consignment. Comes with 2 mags, has a very low round count, and is in very good + condition. ***SOLD***.

DSC06064.jpg

Last edited:

Dlongjr

Oct 21, 2011
    Ellicott City
    Can't wait to put my hands on it Friday. Got a few friends that heard I was getting it and now we are all going up to Mariottsville sooner than later

slog403

May 11, 2011
    Crofton
    I vultured a deal on a springfield xdm9 barley used w tons of mags as mark was closing up. Great service and i got a mossy 500 as well (new) ill post that up as soon as i can get some toe pics.

Think i may be checking out the used surplus in person more now that i got to swoop in on a good deal (even though i have the md wait).

Regardless thanks for staying a little late and closing these deals! No complaints and highly recommended as a shop from me. It doesn't hurt they appreciated my caps fan persona either.

Bustin 2A caps and rooting for caps pucks in net...

2Asales&Supplies

Industry Partner
    Aug 5, 2009
    I vultured a deal on a springfield xdm9 barley used w tons of mags as mark was closing up. Great service and i got a mossy 500 as well (new) ill post that up as soon as i can get some toe pics.

Think i may be checking out the used surplus in person more now that i got to swoop in on a good deal (even though i have the md wait).

Regardless thanks for staying a little late and closing these deals! No complaints and highly recommended as a shop from me. It doesn't hurt they appreciated my caps fan persona either.

Bustin 2A caps and rooting for caps pucks in net...

We appreciate the business! That XDM was a great catch.

Zombot

Sep 19, 2011
    Brooklyn, MD
    I plan on getting over to your shop sooner than later. Looking for a Mossy 500 Tactical w/Pistol Grip, and a pistol, calibre to be determined after a trip to the range with the wifey. (And then an AR, and something in .308, and and and...yeah)

2Asales&Supplies

Industry Partner
    Aug 5, 2009
    I plan on getting over to your shop sooner than later. Looking for a Mossy 500 Tactical w/Pistol Grip, and a pistol, calibre to be determined after a trip to the range with the wifey. (And then an AR, and something in .308, and and and...yeah)

Come on by!!! We have the 500 tacticals in stock and everything else on your list as well. :party29:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom