• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RangerWillrett

Jun 20, 2011
    Mineral Co WV
    I went last year with a couple friends and we will be going back this year. I wish that Paramount Tactical would be there again but they couldn't make it. I am really looking forward to seeing SG Arms again. I have a rail from them as well as several charging handles. I have a few things I hope to see again this year.

ohen cepel

Ultimate Member
    Feb 2, 2011
    Where they send me.
    Brother and I have been once and plan to go back again this year. As he has a while to drive we spend the night in a local hotel which has a shuttle to the show.

It is a great show, but not really a gun show.

I enjoy it a lot and as we are looking at a plantation bird hunt down South it is a great time to talk with vendors and guides from that area.

TONS of guides from all over the world are there so if you ever wanted to ponder a hunt ANYWHERE in the world there is a building full of people to help you with that.

gtodave

MDS Supporter
    Aug 14, 2007
    Mt Airy
    As others have said, it is NOT a gun show. Don't expect a bunch of parts/cleaning supplies/etc either (although you can usually pick up some gun wipes). If you are going to buy stuff that you'd normally buy at a gun show, I'd suggest not going. However, if you want to handle a bunch of new guns to test how they feel, then this is a good show for you.

I've been the past two years, and going again this year. I go for the hunting stuff...calls, decoys, working dog stuff, anything archery related...it's all there. And I like drooling over the boats.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    SparkyKoT

Latest threads

Top Bottom