• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FTJoe

Aug 27, 2012
    SOMD
    i'll be shooting and RO'ing tomorrow.
    have you shot this match before? its a lot of fun.

FTJoe

Aug 27, 2012
    SOMD
    show up tomorrow, sign up for squad 3 and shoot with us.
    need to borrow a rifle/pistol?

basscat

Ultimate Member
    Jul 23, 2012
    I'll be there. Weather looks good tomorrow. Should be able to roll through it fairly quickly.

FTJoe

Aug 27, 2012
    SOMD
    info for the shoot tomorrow.

6 stages (3 pistol & 3 rifle)
    5 strings of fire per stage. 5-7 shots per string. slowest string is dropped.
    max of 11 rounds shot per string.
    reloads are NOT on the clock.
    minimum round count for tomorrow: 165, but bring more just in case you have to shoot the string over.
    all firearms remain cased/bagged and unloaded until under the supervision of an RSO.
    helps to have 5 mags for each pistol and rifle, unless you have high capacity rifle mags. if you have less than 5, then someone will reload your mags while you are firing a string.
    check in by 8:30am; safety brief at 8:45am and shooting starts at 9:00am

trailtoy

GOA, MSI, NRA
    MDS Supporter
    May 19, 2013
    St. Marys
    Joe, thanks again to you and the crew who set up these great matches. They are always a good time. My nephew had a great time and shot pretty well for his first time. Hope to see you at the next one.

FTJoe

Aug 27, 2012
    SOMD
    Joe, thanks again to you and the crew who set up these great matches. They are always a good time. My nephew had a great time and shot pretty well for his first time. Hope to see you at the next one.

i'll pass the "thanks" to the match directors and rest of the set up crew. glad you and your nephew had a good time.

these are fun matches to not only design, but also shoot. great for the beginner to get his feet wet as well as the expert to see if he/she can shave off time by shooting each string a different way.

hopefully we'll see you & your nephew, as well as ed (who also shot very well for his first time out) at next month's match.

Edward78

Apr 4, 2009
    Newburg, MD SoMd
    i'll pass the "thanks" to the match directors and rest of the set up crew. glad you and your nephew had a good time.

these are fun matches to not only design, but also shoot. great for the beginner to get his feet wet as well as the expert to see if he/she can shave off time by shooting each string a different way.

hopefully we'll see you & your nephew, as well as ed (who also shot very well for his first time out) at next month's match.

I had a awesome time and definitely plan to be at the next match, hopefully will be bringing 3 other people with me next month, I also have a iron sight 10/22 ready to go for the next shoot Please as well for me tell everyone involved thanks for everything.

Edward

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads

Top Bottom